Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The moderators on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the moderators on this forum need to think about what they do before clicking random things like apes,

removing posts because its off topic they say,
what 99% time isn't true

who made this kids moderator?
seems like they cant handel the power of being a mod....

leme guess vlife, your going to remove this thread too because its the truth?

Reaction score
I'm not firing back. I'm setting the record straight.
When a member falsely accuses a staff member of something, it is my job to get involved.
Staff who "walk away" from this issue are not doing their job.

Threads get "cleaned" because of flame wars and spam. Stop flaming and spamming in release threads and they won't have to be cleaned.

Simple.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think the moderators are doing their work bad here to be honest, I've never had a Infraction or a warning or a post deletion but I'm sure that if it ever happens that it may just be my own fault and unlike to you that i won't even get mad about it because the moderator always reminds you on your mistakes and that's why i wouldn't complaint.

I don't see why you complaint about the moderators because they are doing their job pretty good.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not firing back. I'm setting the record straight.
When a member falsely accuses a staff member of something, it is my job to get involved.
Staff who "walk away" from this issue are not doing their job.

Threads get "cleaned" because of flame wars and spam. Stop flaming and spamming in release threads and they won't have to be cleaned.

Simple.

You haven't lurked far enough inside the Tales Runner, WarZ, Pokemon and a few other sub sections sections if you think THAT is flaming and spamming. You might want to check out a few of our wonderful sections then recheck what you just said.

---------
Why not just give him an infraction and close the thread already?

Next person to even just hint at off-topic, trolling or flaming, will get a nice "custom" infraction.

Take your Moderator seriously next time guys. Show him and each other some respect please.

Thank you.

You're not looking at this situation from full view. It seems more like you're taking 1 side instead of actually looking through. Put yourself into the shoes of the "victim". Yes, the OP was not right for making the thread but the moderator was also not right by not being more "specific" enough on why he or she deleted the post. Most of the time (if/when) you try to ask to a moderator a question on why the post was removed or "cleaned" they catch and attitude and redirect you to the rules or just not reply all together. Not saying the mod HAS to explain them self but catching the attitude is not very mature.

Before you send an infraction to who ever the OP may be, you may also want to talk to that "very moderator" who could of upset them. That's your responsibility right? To keep all the RageZone users happy as well as make sure you're enforcing the rules and ht mods are too?

Love is fear and fear is to embrace.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You haven't lurked far enough inside the Tales Runner, WarZ, Pokemon and a few other sub sections sections if you think THAT is flaming and spamming. You might want to check out a few of our wonderful sections then recheck what you just said.

Ty. Would appreciate it.

Pointing out that some sections are spammed and flamed more than others does not change the fact that spamming and flaming is wrong, nor does it change the fact that spamming and flaming WILL be cleaned if I find it.

If you have knowledge of threads being spammed and flamed, why don't you report them?
Why don't you report the Mods who are responsible for cleaning those sections, to a Supervisor or Super Moderator?

You can either be a part of the problem... or a part of the solution. Which one do you want to be?

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love how everyone who makes these threads has been here for like a year or less, two years most. It isn't that hard to get along with people guys, and for the most part I have very few issues with the staff on this server.

They clean up threads I report and keep this massive group of people under control, all for free I might add; what more can you ask for?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Sorry for the spam...couldn't help myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back