Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    256Posts

The moderators on this forum

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

the moderators on this forum need to think about what they do before clicking random things like apes,

removing posts because its off topic they say,
    what 99% time isn't true

who made this kids moderator?
    seems like they cant handel the power of being a mod....

leme guess vlife, your going to remove this thread too because its the truth?

GammaRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    4,203Posts

Re: The moderators on this forum

There's nothing wrong with the moderation team, they do their job and do it well. If you have problems or concerns regarding a staff member it's best to contact a Supervisor or Super Moderator. Creating threads like this just makes you look like an idiot.

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

You should probably stay on topic. You posting this thread here is a clear indication of your disregard for forum rules and reading stickies before posting.

report inactive moderators or complaints here!

Have a great day!
    RF-Dev Team

BannedRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    351Posts

I think its not Wrong to Voice out. I "Disagree" with the 1st post.
    The Moderators are "TOO" good. They "Know" what they are doing, Come on, not like the are Blind loosers or Like apes who have no Life, or retarded Serious No Life, or Lame, No been brought up without parents, or parents died a long time during their child due to them,

NO! They are "well" Behaved Moderators, and trying to save flame to sparks just in threads.
    Mental must have choose them from his heart, Loving and Nourishing them with Power to do appropriately.

Like Kreeate, I got to give the Award to him for being a Great Supervisor.
    (Sorry if my post did offended you, but everything i said was rather positive)

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,410Posts

Just going to wonder why you posted this because you are wrong in many ways.

The moderators of the sections seem in my eyes to do a pretty decent and good they do their work well and so your post is invalid and should be deleted.

But as said before if you have a y problem regardless to a moderators behavior then just tell a supervisor or a super moderator but don't make useless posts about it.
    Last edited by bugme; 15-09-13 at 03:06 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    1,974Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MuXGuardian View Post
    I think its not Wrong to Voice out. I "Disagree" with the 1st post.
    The Moderators are "TOO" good. They "Know" what they are doing, Come on, not like the are Blind loosers or Like apes who have no Life, or retarded Serious No Life, or Lame, No been brought up without parents, or parents died a long time during their child due to them,

NO! They are "well" Behaved Moderators, and trying to save flame to sparks just in threads.
    Mental must have choose them from his heart, Loving and Nourishing them with Power to do appropriately.

Like Kreeate, I got to give the Award to him for being a Great Supervisor.
    (Sorry if my post did offended you, but everything i said was rather positive)
    Its funny how most of you obviously break the rules(even you yourself know it), yet still whine hoping that someone will actually demod them. I know how it goes.

LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

The moderators of this forum do a good job, and it is taken very seriously that they are doing a good job. This is why we have supervisors and super moderators, to keep and eye on, and to advise moderators. If either one of these senior positions notice that a moderator is not doing their job properly, then the mod get spoken to. Depending on the seriousness of the problem, even demodded.

However, you haven't followed the rules, therefore I will back up my old team mate, vLife with whatever he has deleted because you seem like you have half a brain missing.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,682Posts

relax bro !
    he just remove your post
    and
    he also got remove my post

forget about it , it just a post ~
    gogogogog
    go ragezone main page and find a mmo server file and create it
    This is my Website http://www.gypsumhong.com/
    hahaha sorry bad website

Alpha MaleRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    ClassroomLocation
    1,757Posts

The moderator will never take any action on you if you follow the rules .. come on.. before you post thinking first.. I got experience once like you but I will never repeat it again.. just cheer buddy

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,410Posts

I think what happened is that you clearly posted a thread or a post that was totally off topic, or was posted in the wrong section. And the moderator did his job, by warning you or getting your post deleted and you got mad about it.
    Last edited by bugme; 15-09-13 at 03:36 PM.

True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    Planet ShearLocation
    877Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Radeyo View Post
    You should probably stay on topic. You posting this thread here is a clear indication of your disregard for forum rules and reading stickies before posting.

report inactive moderators or complaints here!

Have a great day!
    He can't post their since it is locked.

Use BrainZ

Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again

True MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    508Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zh1nt0 View Post
    He can't post their since it is locked.

Use BrainZ
    Forum Rules

Stickied post in The Headquarters.
    You may appeal any action a Moderator has taken against you to a Super Moderator via PM. You must give a valid reason and a link to what you are appealing. Do not PM the Moderator who took action against you, it is likely to get you in more trouble.
    "The only God is death."

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,851Posts

If you have any problem with a moderator, think they dont do their job right or just want to ask a question about them you should contact a supervisor or super moderator instead of making hate threads.

In my opinion they are all doing their job right. If you think they removed you post for offtopic while it wasnt you should contact a supervisor.

Cheers!
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,410Posts

The moderators did their good job but he just can't stand being warned / infracted for a reason and therefore he's clearly pissed or mad and he's showing off his anger by posting a useless post.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    1,146Posts

It's just a post. :P
    It's not those "super-secret-files" stored somewhere on your hard drive...
    Calm down!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement