The moderators on this forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

Re: The moderators on this forum

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

@Hypoflex - I can not find any recent posts of yours that were deleted due to "off-topic".

There are however a couple of posts that were deleted :

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoflex View Post
    you were banned cause you were streaming your hacks and shit your pants when I start shooting with my m249 at your face

fuck off and go hack on other game,

I know everything of you, where you life your email(s) your IP your name
    now fuck off
    and...

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoflex View Post
    good for you that you found that ^^ do you see me give a fuck? nope!
    just telling this kid to fuck off
    vLife sent you a very nice message asking to please mind your language. You did not even get a warning for it, which vLife could have done.
    Consider yourself lucky. vLife did exactly what he is expected to do. Now please leave my Mods alone and play nice.

Thanks.

Alpha MaleRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    1,866Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    @Hypoflex - I can not find any recent posts of yours that were deleted due to "off-topic".

There are however a couple of posts that were deleted :

and...

vLife sent you a very nice message asking to please mind your language. You did not even get a warning for it, which vLife could have done.
    Consider yourself lucky. vLife did exactly what he is expected to do. Now please leave my Mods alone and play nice.

Thanks.
    The way I see it, vLife have been nice to you. I'd infraction that without a second doubt, so instead of being pissed, perhaps you should be thankful.

If vLife was wrong, the rules was wrong. And let me tell you this. The rules ain't wrong, sorry.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."
    [The Battle of Immortals] [Dragon Nest] [Forsaken World] [Jade Dynasty] [Rose Online] [Warrock]
    [The Portfolio][MMORPG Extra][Merchant Zone][Free MMO Servers]
    [The Headquarters] [Forum Rules]

True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    240Posts

Agree'd. Not going to say what mod but I feel like every time I post something I'm being thread stalked. Sometimes the mod keeps deleting important sources and information linked to certain threads and people have to complain for it to come back. It's aggravating when I add my own opinion to a thread looking for criticism then it gets removed because of a "thread clean". Not to mention half of the mods are hypocrites like a mug. Then again, a lot of the other non-hypocrite moderators as well as other staff members seem to be doing their job right by keeping the forum nice and clean. Before you remove information that may be considered important, you should at least notify the poster BEFORE you remove the information. There has been so many sources and threads lost due to them being "cleaned". The Pokemon section had a thread that was removed all together and 2 that were already stripped of their "reuploaded" sources.

inb4replyd

Kudos to the moderators and other staff who did not reply. This shows you have better things to do and can maturely handled the situation of a thread by not saying anything and walking away or ignoring it all together. If you're a staff member and you can't take critisim, I have some bad news for you.
    Last edited by Coolkidbloo; 15-09-13 at 09:18 PM.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    508Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coolkidbloo View Post
    Agree'd. Not going to say what mod but I feel like every time I post something I'm being thread stalked. Sometimes the mod keeps deleting important sources and information linked to certain threads and people have to complain for it to come back. It's aggravating when I add my own opinion to a thread looking for criticism then it gets removed because of a "thread clean". Not to mention half of the mods are hypocrites like a mug.

inb4reply
    As said before, if you don't agree with a moderators actions, take it up with a Super Moderator. Don't take the matter in your own hands, and making threads like this will never have a positive ending.

If you read the Global Forum Rules, you would have known this. Apperently you don't, so I think your comments are removed for a reason.
    "The only God is death."

True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    240Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wessel View Post
    As said before, if you don't agree with a moderators actions, take it up with a Super Moderator. Don't take the matter in your own hands, and making threads like this will never have a positive ending.

If you read the Global Forum Rules, you would have known this. Apperently you don't, so I think your comments are removed for a reason.
    Yes, 'Apperently' I must of not read the Global Forum Rules. I agree with you on taking it up with the Super Moderator.

Neither will replying back to the thread help it in any way that is positive. That's just looking for more things to stir up. Like I said before, kudos to the staff who walked away on the situation instead of firing back.

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

I'm not firing back. I'm setting the record straight.
    When a member falsely accuses a staff member of something, it is my job to get involved.
    Staff who "walk away" from this issue are not doing their job.

Threads get "cleaned" because of flame wars and spam. Stop flaming and spamming in release threads and they won't have to be cleaned.

Simple.

LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,604Posts

The moderators have been put and kept in their positions because they do it well. That simple.

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,283Posts

I don't understand this.

If you have a problem with a moderator, you can report them. I am sure MentaL won't hold any prisoners when coming down to the frontline of staff.

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,410Posts

I don't think the moderators are doing their work bad here to be honest, I've never had a Infraction or a warning or a post deletion but I'm sure that if it ever happens that it may just be my own fault and unlike to you that i won't even get mad about it because the moderator always reminds you on your mistakes and that's why i wouldn't complaint.

I don't see why you complaint about the moderators because they are doing their job pretty good.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    240Posts

I'm not firing back. I'm setting the record straight.
    When a member falsely accuses a staff member of something, it is my job to get involved.
    Staff who "walk away" from this issue are not doing their job.

Threads get "cleaned" because of flame wars and spam. Stop flaming and spamming in release threads and they won't have to be cleaned.

Simple.
    You haven't lurked far enough inside the Tales Runner, WarZ, Pokemon and a few other sub sections sections if you think THAT is flaming and spamming. You might want to check out a few of our wonderful sections then recheck what you just said.

---------
    Why not just give him an infraction and close the thread already?

Next person to even just hint at off-topic, trolling or flaming, will get a nice "custom" infraction.

Take your Moderator seriously next time guys. Show him and each other some respect please.

Thank you.
    You're not looking at this situation from full view. It seems more like you're taking 1 side instead of actually looking through. Put yourself into the shoes of the "victim". Yes, the OP was not right for making the thread but the moderator was also not right by not being more "specific" enough on why he or she deleted the post. Most of the time (if/when) you try to ask to a moderator a question on why the post was removed or "cleaned" they catch and attitude and redirect you to the rules or just not reply all together. Not saying the mod HAS to explain them self but catching the attitude is not very mature.

Before you send an infraction to who ever the OP may be, you may also want to talk to that "very moderator" who could of upset them. That's your responsibility right? To keep all the RageZone users happy as well as make sure you're enforcing the rules and ht mods are too?

Love is fear and fear is to embrace.
    Last edited by Coolkidbloo; 15-09-13 at 11:25 PM.

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coolkidbloo View Post
    You haven't lurked far enough inside the Tales Runner, WarZ, Pokemon and a few other sub sections sections if you think THAT is flaming and spamming. You might want to check out a few of our wonderful sections then recheck what you just said.

Ty. Would appreciate it.

Pointing out that some sections are spammed and flamed more than others does not change the fact that spamming and flaming is wrong, nor does it change the fact that spamming and flaming WILL be cleaned if I find it.

If you have knowledge of threads being spammed and flamed, why don't you report them?
    Why don't you report the Mods who are responsible for cleaning those sections, to a Supervisor or Super Moderator?

You can either be a part of the problem... or a part of the solution. Which one do you want to be?

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    In your bed :3Location
    2,552Posts

I love how everyone who makes these threads has been here for like a year or less, two years most. It isn't that hard to get along with people guys, and for the most part I have very few issues with the staff on this server.

They clean up threads I report and keep this massive group of people under control, all for free I might add; what more can you ask for?

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    DallasLocation
    2,315Posts

Sorry for the spam...couldn't help myself :)

Super ModRank
    Oct 1973 Join Date
    EgyptLocation
    2,954Posts

We're all have now nice answers. Thanks Kreeate.
    If there's one thing i hate the most, It's seeing bad things happen to good people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement