Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderators In MapleStory..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
over the time I have seen this guy View Profile: lolwutwat - RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums have been going around flaming people even if we reported his post it will only get remove no warning will be gaven and this has been on going for sometime, I would really like Admins to look into this

there are others, suggest an admin to look access the moderators maybe get someone outside from ms section to be moderator, moderator does not need to know about the certain game function or how it even works I believe their job is to clean away spammers and useless post and ban certain dicks.

**I really wish you could step up the security of the whole forum maybe start activating forum accounts when register and verified email and ban of IP Address of spammers(but this maybe an issue for dynamic ips holders)

thanks.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted everyone to know about this.. hoping something could been step up around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back