Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New mods..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello,

i think ragezone needs some extra mods... inside the Gunbound section and OGame section

and also.. some other developing sections needs some extra moods

cheers

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
New mods will be chosen if the Supers do not feel like current mods do not support the section, or the section is lacking moderators all together.

Reaction score
They just did a recruitment drive so odds are mods won't be hired unless it is 100% required I already brought something up similar via MSN with a super and thats the answer I got. The GunZ Online section is pretty bad too. but avoid posting threads like these, you will just get the same answer as everyone else. "no."

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ogame section has adrian wich does a pretty good job! He made the ogame HQ where you can find alot of guides and releases! Also there aren't alot of advertisers and they get closed imidiatly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back