Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some mods are abusing thir powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@LegalSin
Your topic was not removed for breaking the rules in the first post (the post which contains all information about your product/service) but for continuing an endless discussion which I politely told everyone to end.

You can create your topic once again. It will be approved. There is nothing wrong with it. But if you continue to cause drama after being told not to, your post or the whole thread may be removed again.

I hope you understand that.

As I have told you in a lot of private messages: Please, read the rules before posting.
Especially those: RaGEZONE General Forum Rules
Biesmen tbh idk what ever did i do you wrong ... but you need to loosen up a bit or at lest be fair with all other that posts there... most of my posts follows exactly others that posted there and further more my topic was approved...

Anyway yes i will stop if you stop... i just want to be left alone...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I earned a right to speak with my time invested. You're just a pup about to learn my Alpha to your notta.
Yah your from 2011 here same as i am and i was here since 2008 when another mod banned me for a stupid mistake.

Notice the key words little man. ---> ALLOWED <---
You are the little man here...

I vote that privilege be revoked.
I vote you mind your own business.

Highly laughable, as you've taken the work from someone else and modified it.
I did not take anyones WORK i build it myself.

enchanting idiot )

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
@Biesmen tbh idk what ever did i do you wrong ... but you need to loosen up a bit or at lest be fair with all other that posts there... most of my posts follows exactly others that posted there and further more my topic was approved...

Anyway yes i will stop if you stop... i just want to be left alone...
Your first few topics did not get approved by me because I was too strict on the requirements. You have contacted my superiors, which you did well and it solved the issue. But right now the whole thread which had been removed was full of users who ignored my post and continued the discussion. So, instead of giving everyone infractions and what so ever, I contacted @MentaL. @MentaL decided to remove the thread, which was in my opinion also the most logical thing to do.

By this I'm saying no one got punished. Everyone is and was being treated equally. The thread got out of hand so it was being removed. You may re-create your thread.

About you wanted to be left alone - you will be left alone if you're following the rules. If you disagree with the moderator, you could respectfully ask the moderator for an explanation. Usually you will have no problem to sort it out with the moderator. If you are not able to sort it out, then you can contact the moderator's superior ( Shoelace in this case).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wont post anything else i said all i wanted to say...and i apologies if was rude to someone.

Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f932/starter-pack-mony-rates-custom-1088883/
You'll sue me, but you steal other peoples work and post as your own?

.sql files you've released...
** Date: Auth: Desc:
** -------- -------- ---------------------------------------
** 2009-03-26 B4nFter 개인 소지금 테이블 변경 (Game.TblPcStat → Game.TblPcInfo)
** 2009-03-05 JUDY 개인 소지금 값을 업데이트시 받을 수 있도록 변경
** 2008-04-25 B4nFter 증/감 을 동시에 하도록 수정
** 2009-08-17 김석천 with(updlock)삭제

** Auth: 김석천
** Date: 20100125

I'll leave this quote for my personal opinion. This is from your thread on Server protection. Not impressed honestly.

It is a useless script... Server still has to deal with all of the packets no matter what. If they can overwhelm your bandwidth then you solved nothing.

You have good intentions, but you are trying to peddle the illusion of security when you aren't giving any. If you want real ddos protection don't get a server from one of those cheap companies. Amazon, Hivelocity, Softlayer... All big names and aren't cheaper then dirt can protect against ddos before it even gets to your server.

No one is really flaming you... Just pointing out how utterly useless this is...

No further replies on my part. I have nothing further to prove.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f932/starter-pack-mony-rates-custom-1088883/
You'll sue me, but you steal other peoples work and post as your own?

.sql files you've released...
** Date: Auth: Desc:
** -------- -------- ---------------------------------------
** 2009-03-26 B4nFter 개인 소지금 테이블 변경 (Game.TblPcStat → Game.TblPcInfo)
** 2009-03-05 JUDY 개인 소지금 값을 업데이트시 받을 수 있도록 변경
** 2008-04-25 B4nFter 증/감 을 동시에 하도록 수정
** 2009-08-17 김석천 with(updlock)삭제

** Auth: 김석천
** Date: 20100125

I'll leave this quote for my personal opinion. This is from your thread on Server protection. Not impressed honestly.

No further replies on my part. I have nothing further to prove.

The sql files has been modified by me is nothing wrong to give something that is modified by you.

Hi it's me again... since i have no use of this files i will make them public maybe someone will use it.
Contains -Starter Pack
Contains-Gold Rate
Contains-Other things.
Like + rep please.

View attachment 155144

"This is from your thread on Server protection"
it was a IPTABLES script and not many can develop such a script...
DDOS yes hosts can protect you for 99.99% but you need something on your end to deal with packets.
Code:
#!/bin/bash
IPT="/sbin/iptables"
#Stop certain attacks
echo "Setting sysctl IPv4 settings..."
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.ip_forward=0
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.conf.all.send_redirects=0
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.conf.default.send_redirects=0
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.conf.all.accept_source_route=0
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.conf.all.accept_redirects=0
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.conf.all.secure_redirects=0
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.conf.all.log_martians=1
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.conf.default.accept_source_route=0
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.conf.default.accept_redirects=0
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.conf.default.secure_redirects=0
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts=1
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.tcp_syncookies=1
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.conf.all.rp_filter=1
/sbin/sysctl net.ipv4.conf.default.rp_filter=1
/sbin/sysctl -p
echo "Starting IPv4 Firewall..."
$IPT -F
$IPT -X
$IPT -t nat -F
$IPT -t nat -X
$IPT -t mangle -F
$IPT -t mangle -X

# load modules
modprobe ip_conntrack

$IPT -N FIREWALL
#Unlimited traffic for loopback
$IPT -I INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
$IPT -I OUTPUT -o lo -j ACCEPT
#REDIRECT CHAIN
$IPT -A INPUT -p tcp -j FIREWALL
$IPT -A OUTPUT -p tcp -j FIREWALL
$IPT -A FORWARD -p tcp -j FIREWALL
# Firewall LOG
$IPT -I FIREWALL -j LOG --log-level 4 --log-prefix "[FRULES Droped]: "
$IPT -I FIREWALL -m tcp -p tcp -m state --state NEW --dport 53 -j ACCEPT
$IPT -I FIREWALL -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
# Firewall ACCEPT

$IPT -I FIREWALL -m tcp -p tcp -s HIDEN -j ACCEPT

# Block sync
#$IPT -A FIREWALL -p tcp ! --syn -m state --state NEW  -m limit --limit 5/m --limit-burst 7 -j LOG --log-level 4 --log-prefix "Drop Sync"
$IPT -A FIREWALL -p tcp ! --syn -m state --state NEW -j DROP
# Block Fragments
#$IPT -A FIREWALL -f  -m limit --limit 5/m --limit-burst 7 -j LOG --log-level 4 --log-prefix "Fragments Packets"
$IPT -A FIREWALL -f -j DROP
# Block bad stuff
$IPT -A FIREWALL -p tcp --tcp-flags ALL FIN,URG,PSH -j DROP
$IPT -A FIREWALL -p tcp --tcp-flags ALL ALL -j DROP
#$IPT -A FIREWALL -p tcp --tcp-flags ALL NONE -m limit --limit 5/m --limit-burst 7 -j LOG --log-level 4 --log-prefix "NULL Packets"
$IPT -A FIREWALL -p tcp --tcp-flags ALL NONE -j DROP # NULL packets
$IPT -A FIREWALL -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN,RST -j DROP
#$IPT -A FIREWALL -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,FIN SYN,FIN -m limit --limit 5/m --limit-burst 7 -j LOG --log-level 4 --log-prefix "XMAS Packets"
$IPT -A FIREWALL -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,FIN SYN,FIN -j DROP #XMAS
#$IPT -A FIREWALL -p tcp --tcp-flags FIN,ACK FIN -m limit --limit 5/m --limit-burst 7 -j LOG --log-level 4 --log-prefix "Fin Packets Scan"
$IPT -A FIREWALL -p tcp --tcp-flags FIN,ACK FIN -j DROP # FIN packet scans
$IPT -A FIREWALL -j DROP

if you're selling someone elses work then you cannot sell that here, only your own work, 100%.

Its 100% my work....

Reaction score
The sql files has been modified by me is nothing wrong to give something that is modified by you.

"This is from your thread on Server protection"
it was a IPTABLES script and not many can develop such a script... DDOS yes hosts can protect you for 99.99% but you need something on your end to deal with packets.

Its 100% my work....

You miss the point of the quote. Read it like a reply.
1. You have good intentions, but you are trying to peddle the illusion of security when you aren't giving any.
2. No one is really flaming you... Just pointing out how utterly useless this is...
The quote very nicely covered the real facts.
You give the illusion that your services are 100% your own. When in fact they are not.

The .sql files were posted again, if you knew how to read, regarding the fact you said you'd sue me if I reversed your files.

But not only did you Share other peoples works (those .sql files), you did so claiming it was Your work in the thread.
Don't care how you back peddle right now, the thread don't lie. It is as you wrote, "your work" being shared.

Don't bother responding, this page is now closed.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
About you wanted to be left alone - you will be left alone if you're following the rules. If you disagree with the moderator, you could respectfully ask the moderator for an explanation. Usually you will have no problem to sort it out with the moderator.
Biesmen i respectful asked you several times but all you told me is to read the rules and not the problem itself.(you can read your inbox to see)

May i ask to approve my Sell post again and deleted this thread>?

You miss the point of the quote. Read it like a reply.

The quote very nicely covered the real facts.
You give the illusion that your services are 100% your own. When in fact they are not.

The .sql files were posted again, if you knew how to read, regarding the fact you said you'd sue me if I reversed your files.

But not only did you Share other peoples works (those .sql files), you did so claiming it was Your work in the thread.
Don't care how you back peddle right now, the thread don't lie. It is as you wrote, "your work" being shared.

Don't bother responding, this page is now closed.
I think your abusing me right not because i am form an english speaking country...

The fact is that the SQL files was not relished like i did ever, in ragezone or any other forum, however they was relished with the original C9 Emu along with almost 1k other routines(SQL FILES) and i modified the right ones so that others will be able to increase/decrees drop rates or etc..

That is a fact and not what BS your trowing.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
@Biesmen i respectful asked you several times but all you told me is to read the rules and not the problem itself.(you can read your inbox to see)
You have been told what rules you violated or what section/sentence in a rule topic you should read. Eventually the problem was on my side. I didn't have to be so strict, which I had been told to by MentaL and Kreeate.

May i ask to approve my Sell post again and deleted this thread>?
Your sell post has been approved. But a decision about this thread is definitely not my call.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You have been told what rules you violated or what section/sentence in a rule topic you should read. Eventually the problem was on my side. I didn't have to be so strict, which I had been told to by MentaL and Kreeate.

Your sell post has been approved. But a decision about this thread is definitely not my call.

Thank you very much and i am sorry for any inconvenience or false accusations i did. Please forgive.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woow, that was a big fight. Okay you can sell. But i think isn't allowed using a signature where you say you're selling things. Selling is only allowed in "Merchant Zone", signature isn't from Merchant Zone... So i think the Staff is being good for you. You disrespected a lot of staff's here. Is really a previlege that you merchant "license" wasn't revoked. Also okay, this is a security script for DDOS, if you created the script you only created a lot of Bash Command and grouped then. The real creators was the developers from the commands itself.

So i agree with DNC you're not giving real security, only a bad way to use a lot of arguments to try to block DDOS attacks..
That mean, you didn't created any security software.

The best way for protect from attacks and injections, etc. Is creating a good security and good coded software. And not use third ways to try to continue using fucked up softwares...

Firewall is one thing. Create scripts to protect a bad secured environment is other thing.

Better than buy your script is the owner of the server buy his server in good big companies specialized in security.

Sorry, i have nothing about this thread. But i can't see without answering.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Woow, that was a big fight. Okay you can sell. But i think isn't allowed using a signature where you say you're selling things. Selling is only allowed in "Merchant Zone", signature isn't from Merchant Zone... So i think the Staff is being good for you. You disrespected a lot of staff's here. Is really a previlege that you merchant "license" wasn't revoked. Also okay, this is a security script for DDOS, if you created the script you only created a lot of Bash Command and grouped then. The real creators was the developers from the commands itself.

So i agree with DNC you're not giving real security, only a bad way to use a lot of arguments to try to block DDOS attacks..
That mean, you didn't created any security software.

The best way for protect from attacks and injections, etc. Is creating a good security and good coded software. And not use third ways to try to continue using fucked up softwares...

Firewall is one thing. Create scripts to protect a bad secured environment is other thing.

Better than buy your script is the owner of the server buy his server in good big companies specialized in security.

Sorry, i have nothing about this thread. But i can't see without answering.

I don't throw my programs on anyone's thorough its a simple share ... i seen lots of things that are without sense here and a lot of users that uses my kind of signature.

Do you know how to crate an iptable bash script? (Just think that not all of members are smart like you some needs guidance this is all about.)

As a matter of fact i seen many server with mysql port open or admin consoles without any kind of security and most of them was on linux.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't throw my programs on anyone's thorough its a simple share ... i seen lots of things that are without sense here and a lot of users that uses my kind of signature.

Do you know how to crate an iptable bash script? (Just think that not all of members are smart like you some needs guidance this is all about.)

As a matter of fact i seen many server with mysql port open or admin consoles without any kind of security and most of them was on linux.

Iptables is basic. I admit i never tried to create a soo sofisticated iptables script. I only use some arguments. But is only read docs yeah?
The biggest problem of the "noobs" aren't because they are dummy, but they don't want to search the answer. They preffer pay other guy to solve his problem or to ask help to the people. Sometimes the problem solution is on your face, but you ignore it.

Iptables is "easy" only need read documentation. That is basic ISO, Manuals.
PhP is easy. But people preffer read stackoverflow and copy the code. And not read manual.

Stackoverlow is good to solve YOUR questions, not to get similar questions and grab the code. Sometimes usefull to understand the error.

I'm not saying you're a fool or the code isn't you because i don't know you, and don't know what you're selling.
i'm only reading the thread..

Sorry if i offended you.

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
Yah your from 2011 here same as i am and i was here since 2008 when another mod banned me for a stupid mistake.
i was here since 2004, and all of us here in the time in RZ have all been infracted 1 way or the other.. and i ranted like you too.. but now i look back, it all seems childish.. ever watch Frozen ? just.. Let It Go ~

Don't let your anger take hold of you, just cool your head and take a look at what everyone has posted here to help you.

Happy New Year ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back