Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some mods are abusing thir powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Here is another suggestion, why don't you just leave? If you can't agree with the rules then just leave.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Biesmen ? I'm sorry to disappoint you , but next to Henmoro he's the kindest moderator I know.

Though this has been said more than a thousand times by Kreeate and ChewBecca , I'll repeat it just for their sake of not wasting their time. If you have you have a problem with a moderator , give a private message to our supervisor Shoelace.

If you want me to quote that for you , here you go.

If you have you have a problem with a moderator , give a private message to our supervisor Shoelace.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i checked your thread and all i saw was you going off on a tantrum.

First:They are not my clients.
Second:They have no knowledge of my coding.
Third:How can you presume something that and sustain it if you don't have knowledge of the method and coding i used?

Then i want to know what rule did i brake? maybe for defending myself?

i posted another topic:
ShakShield -- Best Anti-Cheat Protection

About:
SharkShield is the best anticheat game protection module.
Protect your game against hacking attempts and monitor your hackers activities in real time.
Join now and benefit of our dedicated technical support and Global Support System that will help you ensure uninterrupted services.

SharkShield Main Features:
Performs advanced heuristic scan ,
Memory Dump scan ,
File hash scan ,
Anti memory hacking ,
Server client heartbeat ,
Optional permanent/timed hardware ID ban/unban managed by server ,
Can collects targeted hacking-tools information in real time,
Can collect user running programs and their window names in real time,
Version checking upon connection,
Anti flood and packet inject for server side ,
Low CPU,RAM and Disk Requirements ,
No need for hooking or packing with mole-box,Enigma etc,
99.99% NOT detected as virus from any anti-virus.

Demo:
We offer a demo for any of above features in PM.

Technical Info:
-The coding language for client is made in C# and the server side client is in java.
-Communication between SharkShild client and server is made with encrypted packets
-All packets are encrypted with AES(The Advanced Encryption Standard , also known as Rijndael) and it uses a PSK algorithm
(In cryptography, a pre-shared key (PSK) is a shared secret which was previously shared between the two parties using some secure channel before it needs to be used.)
-SharkShild server is utilizing free famos sable libs like:
The Apache Commons Codec package,
The Spring Framework,
Apache eXtensible Interaction System and etc.
-SharkShild client dose not use any type of libs its pure C#.
-For extra protection we use our own packer.

Permanent/timed hardware ID ban/unban Details:
-The "hardware id" ban is designed to be very hard to be bypassed.
In order to bay pass such ban you will need a new computer or a extended knowledge about hacking computer circuits.
-The "hardware id" is actually combined and separately fingerprints:
1) CPU MANUFACTURER ID
2) BIOS ID
3) BIOS BASE ID
4) MOTHER BOARD BASE ID
5) NETWORK ADAPTER ID
6) HDD ID
-For extra security it takes last 3 used ip address upon connection.
-Server reads and validates wrong formatted fingerprints and immediately deny the connection.

Price & Payment:
Payment:payPal
Price:Depends on the Adjustments i have to make to make it fully compatible with your server.

Maybe this wont get deleted like last one...

Biesmen ? I'm sorry to disappoint you , but next to Henmoro he's the kindest moderator I know.

Though this has been said more than a thousand times by Kreeate and ChewBecca , I'll repeat it just for their sake of not wasting their time. If you have you have a problem with a moderator , give a private message to our supervisor Shoelace.

If you want me to quote that for you , here you go.

ty i will.

Here is another suggestion, why don't you just leave? If you can't agree with the rules then just leave.
Why leave? this is my home too...and i have the right to be here just as everyone else does.

LOOK ALL I AM SKING IS TO LEAVE MY POSTS ALONE AND LEAVE THE POTENTIAL CLIENTS TO ASK QUESTIONS.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Why leave? this is my home too...and i have the right to be here just as everyone else does.

You've got the right if you comply with the rules else you don't. Btw you're breaking a few rules in your previous post so in this case you don't.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You've got the right if you comply with the rules else you don't which in this case you're breaking a few rules already in your previous post.

I don't see any rule where it say do not defend your work... what rules? insult fine i will take my punishment if you banish the harassers.
...js i am harassed and i brake rules LAMAO.

I do not know the whole story, i ABSOLUTELY trust CodeDragon
+him
-you

To give me a minus you have to understand English first... and i just remembered i blocked you on my Skype ... maybe that is the reason you dislike me.

This is not a Contest forum so i don't relay care who likes me or not.

Reaction score
First:They are not my clients.
Second:They have no knowledge of my coding.
Third:How can you presume something that and sustain it if you don't have knowledge of the method and coding i used?

Then i want to know what rule did i brake? maybe for defending myself?

i posted another topic:
ShakShield -- Best Anti-Cheat Protection

About:
SharkShield is the best anticheat game protection module.
Protect your game against hacking attempts and monitor your hackers activities in real time.
Join now and benefit of our dedicated technical support and Global Support System that will help you ensure uninterrupted services.

SharkShield Main Features:
Performs advanced heuristic scan ,
Memory Dump scan ,
File hash scan ,
Anti memory hacking ,
Server client heartbeat ,
Optional permanent/timed hardware ID ban/unban managed by server ,
Can collects targeted hacking-tools information in real time,
Can collect user running programs and their window names in real time,
Version checking upon connection,
Anti flood and packet inject for server side ,
Low CPU,RAM and Disk Requirements ,
No need for hooking or packing with mole-box,Enigma etc,
99.99% NOT detected as virus from any anti-virus.

Demo:
We offer a demo for any of above features in PM.

Technical Info:
-The coding language for client is made in C# and the server side client is in java.
-Communication between SharkShild client and server is made with encrypted packets
-All packets are encrypted with AES(The Advanced Encryption Standard , also known as Rijndael) and it uses a PSK algorithm
(In cryptography, a pre-shared key (PSK) is a shared secret which was previously shared between the two parties using some secure channel before it needs to be used.)
-SharkShild server is utilizing free famos sable libs like:
The Apache Commons Codec package,
The Spring Framework,
Apache eXtensible Interaction System and etc.
-SharkShild client dose not use any type of libs its pure C#.
-For extra protection we use our own packer.

Permanent/timed hardware ID ban/unban Details:
-The "hardware id" ban is designed to be very hard to be bypassed.
In order to bay pass such ban you will need a new computer or a extended knowledge about hacking computer circuits.
-The "hardware id" is actually combined and separately fingerprints:
1) CPU MANUFACTURER ID
2) BIOS ID
3) BIOS BASE ID
4) MOTHER BOARD BASE ID
5) NETWORK ADAPTER ID
6) HDD ID
-For extra security it takes last 3 used ip address upon connection.
-Server reads and validates wrong formatted fingerprints and immediately deny the connection.

Price & Payment:
Payment:payPal
Price:Depends on the Adjustments i have to make to make it fully compatible with your server.

Maybe this wont get deleted like last one...

ty i will.

LOOK ALL I AM SKING IS TO LEAVE MY POSTS ALONE AND LEAVE THE POTENTIAL CLIENTS TO ASK QUESTIONS.

I'm just going to save Everyone the trouble of replying to any further crap.

Biggest Rule on this forum.

No Buying / Selling / Trading.
You were granted a unique privilege.
Currently you're abusing that privilege and need to tone down immediately.

I can examine your code and I promise I can tell what you have or have not done without wasting a single hour doing so.

Don't come in here ranting about how one of the best Moderators was doing his "Volunteered" Duty, moderating threads / posts based on His judgement of the Rules and any scrutiny from higher up staff members.

Either re-evaluate where you're coming from, or find another pond to play in.

In closing, one final time, you were given a unique opportunity and Allowed to share your services and work.
That Privilege can easily be revoked, so I wouldn't go biting MentaL hand.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm just going to save Everyone the trouble of replying to any further crap.

Biggest Rule on this forum.

No Buying / Selling / Trading.
You were granted a unique privilege.
Currently you're abusing that privilege and need to tone down immediately.

I can examine your code and I promise I can tell what you have or have not done without wasting a single hour doing so.

Don't come in here ranting about how one of the best Moderators was doing his "Volunteered" Duty, moderating threads / posts based on His judgement of the Rules and any scrutiny from higher up staff members.

Either re-evaluate where you're coming from, or find another pond to play in.

In closing, one final time, you were given a unique opportunity and Allowed to share your services and work.
That Privilege can easily be revoked, so I wouldn't go biting MentaL hand.

Another one that has no idea what hes talking about and just pops up from no where.

For the sake of conversation my thread was posted and a allowed sell zone.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I don't see any rule where it say do not defend your work... what rules? insult fine i will take my punishment if you banish the harassers.
...js i am harassed and i brake rules LAMAO.

Here is a list of rules I've seen you break lately:
01. Always show respect towards each other. Flames and personal attacks are not welcome at RaGEZONE. This includes but not limited to; racism, xenophobia, etc.
02. Do not post entire sentences with UPPERCASE or large fonts. You may think it will help you get your point across, but most of the time you will be ignored instead.
09. Do not spam. Excessive spamming will be punished.
12. Do not use excessive foul language.
22. Do not bring grudges with people you know elsewhere onto RaGEZONE.
23. Do not try to irritate people.
25. Do not make personal attacks against staff members, they are here to help.
29. Most importantly, use common sense! If you think something may not be allowed, it probably is not. As such you may be punished for something that is not specifically mentioned in these rules.

Reaction score
Another one that has no idea what hes talking about and just pops up from no where.

I earned a right to speak with my time invested. You're just a pup about to learn my Alpha to your notta.

For the sake of conversation my thread was posted and a allowed sell zone.

Notice the key words little man. ---> ALLOWED <---

I vote that privilege be revoked.

go do it i can pretty easy track you and sue you :)

Highly laughable, as you've taken the work from someone else and modified it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here is a list of rules I've seen you break lately:
01. Always show respect towards each other. Flames and personal attacks are not welcome at RaGEZONE. This includes but not limited to; racism, xenophobia, etc.
I did till the point i brake... everyone has a point of braking and mods should not do such things.
02. Do not post entire sentences with UPPERCASE or large fonts. You may think it will help you get your point across, but most of the time you will be ignored instead.
I take guilt just wanted to make my point
09. Do not spam. Excessive spamming will be punished.
Where did i spammed?
12. Do not use excessive foul language.
22. Do not bring grudges with people you know elsewhere onto RaGEZONE.
23. Do not try to irritate people.
25. Do not make personal attacks against staff members, they are here to help.
29. Most importantly, use common sense! If you think something may not be allowed, it probably is not. As such you may be punished for something that is not specifically mentioned in these rules.

And what rules did the mod that harass me brake??? or he dos NOT have any rules?

Remember that i started this because of him not me.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
And what rules did the mod that harass me brake??? or he dos NOT have any rules?

Remember that i started this because of him not me.

Please provide proof of his harassment. Deleting posts that break the rules aren't considered harassment.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@LegalSin
I see any of you as a person
Yes , i (perhaps) not quite understand english, but i have enough knowledge of the language to understand people ...
minus you again)
p.s. my grandfather said (he died a long time) - "dokazchiku - pervy knut"
it means (roughly translated) - " the one who complains about - the first and responsible " - i think he was right )
good luck to you)
======================
I'm sorry, guys ... you can delete my post ( i wrote it when you removed post's)

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
@LegalSin
Your topic was not removed for breaking the rules in the first post (the post which contains all information about your product/service) but for continuing an endless discussion which I politely told everyone to end.

You can create your topic once again. It will be approved. There is nothing wrong with it. But if you continue to cause drama after being told not to, your post or the whole thread may be removed again.

I hope you understand that.

As I have told you in a lot of private messages: Please, read the rules before posting.
Especially those: RaGEZONE General Forum Rules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I earned a right to speak with my time invested. You're just a pup about to learn my Alpha to your notta.
Yah your from 2011 here same as i am and i was here since 2008 when another mod banned me for a stupid mistake.

Notice the key words little man. ---> ALLOWED <---
You are the little man here...

I vote you mind your own business.

Highly laughable, as you've taken the work from someone else and modified it.
I did not take anyones WORK i build it myself.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I vote you mind your own business.

I vote for a time-out for you. You clearly don't know what you're talking about at the moment, you're only giving yourself a bad reputation among the moderator team.

Reactions: DNC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back