Some mods are abusing thir powers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    C#/PHP/AJAX/JAVA DEV LegalSin is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    RaGEZONELocation
    467Posts

    Re: Some mods are abusing thir powers.


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    About you wanted to be left alone - you will be left alone if you're following the rules. If you disagree with the moderator, you could respectfully ask the moderator for an explanation. Usually you will have no problem to sort it out with the moderator.
    @Biesmen i respectful asked you several times but all you told me is to read the rules and not the problem itself.(you can read your inbox to see)

    May i ask to approve my Sell post again and deleted this thread>?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DNC View Post
    You miss the point of the quote. Read it like a reply.

    The quote very nicely covered the real facts.
    You give the illusion that your services are 100% your own. When in fact they are not.

    The .sql files were posted again, if you knew how to read, regarding the fact you said you'd sue me if I reversed your files.

    But not only did you Share other peoples works (those .sql files), you did so claiming it was Your work in the thread.
    Don't care how you back peddle right now, the thread don't lie. It is as you wrote, "your work" being shared.

    Don't bother responding, this page is now closed.
    I think your abusing me right not because i am form an english speaking country...

    The fact is that the SQL files was not relished like i did ever, in ragezone or any other forum, however they was relished with the original C9 Emu along with almost 1k other routines(SQL FILES) and i modified the right ones so that others will be able to increase/decrees drop rates or etc..

    That is a fact and not what BS your trowing.

  2. #32
    MMO Supervisor Biesmen is offline
    SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,099Posts

    Re: Some mods are abusing thir powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalSin View Post
    @Biesmen i respectful asked you several times but all you told me is to read the rules and not the problem itself.(you can read your inbox to see)
    You have been told what rules you violated or what section/sentence in a rule topic you should read. Eventually the problem was on my side. I didn't have to be so strict, which I had been told to by @MentaL and @Kreeate.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalSin View Post
    May i ask to approve my Sell post again and deleted this thread>?
    Your sell post has been approved. But a decision about this thread is definitely not my call.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

    "The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

  3. #33
    C#/PHP/AJAX/JAVA DEV LegalSin is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    RaGEZONELocation
    467Posts

    Re: Some mods are abusing thir powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    You have been told what rules you violated or what section/sentence in a rule topic you should read. Eventually the problem was on my side. I didn't have to be so strict, which I had been told to by @MentaL and @Kreeate.


    Your sell post has been approved. But a decision about this thread is definitely not my call.
    Thank you very much and i am sorry for any inconvenience or false accusations i did. Please forgive.

  4. #34
    what a twat is this hat? saamus is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,212Posts

    Re: Some mods are abusing thir powers.

    Woow, that was a big fight. Okay you can sell. But i think isn't allowed using a signature where you say you're selling things. Selling is only allowed in "Merchant Zone", signature isn't from Merchant Zone... So i think the Staff is being good for you. You disrespected a lot of staff's here. Is really a previlege that you merchant "license" wasn't revoked. Also okay, this is a security script for DDOS, if you created the script you only created a lot of Bash Command and grouped then. The real creators was the developers from the commands itself.

    So i agree with @DNC you're not giving real security, only a bad way to use a lot of arguments to try to block DDOS attacks..
    That mean, you didn't created any security software.

    The best way for protect from attacks and injections, etc. Is creating a good security and good coded software. And not use third ways to try to continue using fucked up softwares...

    Firewall is one thing. Create scripts to protect a bad secured environment is other thing.

    Better than buy your script is the owner of the server buy his server in good big companies specialized in security.

    Sorry, i have nothing about this thread. But i can't see without answering.

  5. #35
    C#/PHP/AJAX/JAVA DEV LegalSin is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    RaGEZONELocation
    467Posts

    Re: Some mods are abusing thir powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Woow, that was a big fight. Okay you can sell. But i think isn't allowed using a signature where you say you're selling things. Selling is only allowed in "Merchant Zone", signature isn't from Merchant Zone... So i think the Staff is being good for you. You disrespected a lot of staff's here. Is really a previlege that you merchant "license" wasn't revoked. Also okay, this is a security script for DDOS, if you created the script you only created a lot of Bash Command and grouped then. The real creators was the developers from the commands itself.

    So i agree with @DNC you're not giving real security, only a bad way to use a lot of arguments to try to block DDOS attacks..
    That mean, you didn't created any security software.

    The best way for protect from attacks and injections, etc. Is creating a good security and good coded software. And not use third ways to try to continue using fucked up softwares...

    Firewall is one thing. Create scripts to protect a bad secured environment is other thing.

    Better than buy your script is the owner of the server buy his server in good big companies specialized in security.

    Sorry, i have nothing about this thread. But i can't see without answering.
    I don't throw my programs on anyone's thorough its a simple share ... i seen lots of things that are without sense here and a lot of users that uses my kind of signature.

    Do you know how to crate an iptable bash script? (Just think that not all of members are smart like you some needs guidance this is all about.)

    As a matter of fact i seen many server with mysql port open or admin consoles without any kind of security and most of them was on linux.

  6. #36
    what a twat is this hat? saamus is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,212Posts

    Re: Some mods are abusing thir powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalSin View Post
    I don't throw my programs on anyone's thorough its a simple share ... i seen lots of things that are without sense here and a lot of users that uses my kind of signature.

    Do you know how to crate an iptable bash script? (Just think that not all of members are smart like you some needs guidance this is all about.)

    As a matter of fact i seen many server with mysql port open or admin consoles without any kind of security and most of them was on linux.
    Iptables is basic. I admit i never tried to create a soo sofisticated iptables script. I only use some arguments. But is only read docs yeah?
    The biggest problem of the "noobs" aren't because they are dummy, but they don't want to search the answer. They preffer pay other guy to solve his problem or to ask help to the people. Sometimes the problem solution is on your face, but you ignore it.

    Iptables is "easy" only need read documentation. That is basic ISO, Manuals.
    PhP is easy. But people preffer read stackoverflow and copy the code. And not read manual.

    Stackoverlow is good to solve YOUR questions, not to get similar questions and grab the code. Sometimes usefull to understand the error.
    ...

    I'm not saying you're a fool or the code isn't you because i don't know you, and don't know what you're selling.
    i'm only reading the thread..

    Sorry if i offended you.

  7. #37
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,858Posts

    Re: Some mods are abusing thir powers.

    Oeh drama. And this time I'm not part of it. *grabs popcorn*
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  8. #38
    Permanent Lurker Lynn is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    TaiwanLocation
    611Posts

    Re: Some mods are abusing thir powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalSin View Post
    Yah your from 2011 here same as i am and i was here since 2008 when another mod banned me for a stupid mistake.
    i was here since 2004, and all of us here in the time in RZ have all been infracted 1 way or the other.. and i ranted like you too.. but now i look back, it all seems childish.. ever watch Frozen ? just.. Let It Go ~

    Don't let your anger take hold of you, just cool your head and take a look at what everyone has posted here to help you.

    Happy New Year ~
    為愛,自由,和正義。 藍翼門,萬歲!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Look
    RIP.. Akaruz.. you'll always be in our hearts..
    Quote Originally Posted by kirihara in his signature
    92% of teenagers have turned to hip-hop and r&b .If you are part of the 8% that still does listen to real music let people know!
    DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE!!!
    Kirihara.

  9. #39
    Non Omnis Moriar Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

    Re: Some mods are abusing thir powers.

    #Closed until @MentaL chooses to re-open or take any action.
    IXXI




Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement