Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mods Actually Reading Posts In Mercant Zone

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To often posts are accepted with clear issues.
This may be from a first time buyer who fails to even be able to show any tangible proof of his skills or knowledge. To users simply advertising websites.

If moderation is not being taken seriously before accepting new threads then what is the point of a new thread moderation in the first place. Please can we get some clear cut rules. I attempted to do this before with help guides and how to best sell and how to protect your self yet it was refused by the moderation team some time back. So can a supermod or dan please give the mods in the section a kick up the rear end. As the section is fast becoming a harbor of poop.

Reaction score
Merchant Zone does not have a own moderator. Sometimes things slip through, simply report the post and it will be deleted.

Next time it would be better to take this up with a smod privately instead of creating such threads, as it's not really a suggestion but more a complaint.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Merchant Zone does not have a own moderator. Sometimes things slip through, simply report the post and it will be deleted.

Next time it would be better to take this up with a smod privately instead of creating such threads, as it's not really a suggestion but more a complaint.

Actually it would be a suggestion that more needs to be done in regard to the merchant zone. Also it is a suggestion as it is making a point of the lack of section mod.
The biggest issue is many people are often to scared to speak out in ragezone in fear of being publicly exiled. I luckily have no fear of that as many people are sure to know. Im out spoken and I dont pull punches, instead I put on brass knuckles and ram it in.

The merchant zone for a long time has been an issue. There have been complaints before and many suggestions on a better system or better ideas. Many people have offered to mod the section also to no luck. The biggest issue is most of the mods who have ever been given moderation in that section are not sellers or not users who are in the section a lot. Its normally a mod of another section randomly given the post. I constantly see users who have just joined the forum making selling threads with steam accounts and online products with no proof or background. Many times you will see a thread that is clearly advertisment of a company rather than selling a service its promoting a site.

Remember ive been screwed a few times on the RZ MZ. So its not like I dont know the ups and downs of the section. Im speaking as an experinced seller in the section and a long term user who has contributed a lot, has been a moderator more than once, has ran RZ offical servers and has given his time to make RZ better even if dan doesnt always bother using the work he asks for :tongue:

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is far as I can understand, you might be interested in the position. Since you're saying you're qualified for it, and I believe you.

So if you care enough, make an application. If we're in need of a moderator there and the supermods/visors/mental sees it, you're more likely to get it than us if you're more qualified.

Also, you mention systems and ideas that have been suggested before. Where are they? You might want to re-direct us to them, so we can have a look.

Reaction score
Hi Sir Kidd,

As of yesterday both LordDemonMan and I are appointed as moderators of the Merchant Zone, and we are working out a totally new and more 'secure' system.

If you want to contribute any ideas, please send me a PM so we can take it up with the plan before we let MentaL approve it. We hope the new system will stop the fear of being scammed in the Merchant Zone.

Thank you!

- Wessel & LordDemonMan

Back