Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mods not reading the rules right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sorry about this thread, I just can't see the right section for it.
CrashOveride, a Super Mod, gave me an infraction for posting my services on the team recruitment section, when the rules DO NOT say anything about doing this.
I had the 2 threads, and both deleted. One was about me having a Dedicated Computer for Rent, and the other was about my Black SEO(Spreading the people's word across 20+ million emails) services.
I apologize again for this, but I see no other section to post this in.

Thanks, and I look forward for a reply from Mental.

Reaction score
Here is a quote for you my brother:
Clearly Spam is illegal if it promotes an illegal product or service. However, spam legislation is pending in the U.S. and Europe that would make the mere act of sending an unsolicited commercial email illegal in the absence of an existing business relationship. The Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial email (CAUCE) applauds the tough proposed European legislation, but opposed the 630 would establish UCE as a legislative practice. The bonus would be upon the recipient to 'opt out' of the mailing list by unsubscribing. In the event of non-compliance on the part of the spammer, it would be up to the ISP to trace them and take action (most end-users lack the sophistication to trace an email back to a physical real-world company or individual). Fines of up to $10 per illegal Spam would be levied. The CAUCE argues that since the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is the only enforcing body, given the large number of Spam emails it is unlikely that an serious enforcement would ever take place. CAUCE takes the position that the recipient's email resources are private property and liens UCE to placing advertising billboards on their property at no charge.

Proposed European legislation is much tougher and many believe it would help get rid of Spam. It will require prior consent from the recipient before receiving unsolicited commercial electronic communications including SMS, fax, and email. The directive has already been published in the Official Journal of the Economic and Monetary Union and is expected to be implemented in member states by October 31st 2003.
Can I have my THREADS back? Including the Server for Rent? lol

Reaction score
This website is hosted on FRANTECH! If I am not wrong...
Which means its in California.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

About the second link, he was charged with frauds, I am not scamming, nor stealing. I am promoting servers, just like I did before.

Reaction score
I wonder where the administrator lives.... your constant defiance will end up getting you in trouble. Spam is morally and legally crossing the boarder, we do not condone such actions. You think I want ragezone to be associated with mail spam, blackhat seo , farming, phishing or any material of that nature? no sir.

In regards to your "RENTAL" , you are simply reselling your current server/vps at profit, when users can get better for themselves, there are such things as monthly rental servers also (minus the contractual obligations).

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're screwing up peoples email inboxes. Illegal or not, it's a pain in the butt so stop remaking threads if you get infracted.

In regards to your "RENTAL" , you are simply reselling your current server/vps at profit, when users can get better for themselves, there are such things as monthly rental servers also (minus the contractual obligations).
Kay?

Reaction score
The CAN-SPAM Act is occasionally referred to as the "You-Can-Spam" Act because the bill explicitly legitimizes many types of e-mail spam. In particular, it does not require e-mailers to get permission before they send marketing messages.[1] It also prevents states from enacting stronger anti-spam protections, and prohibits individuals who receive spam from suing spammers.
This is in the US, you have nothing to do with this act...

You're screwing up peoples email inboxes. Illegal or not, it's a pain in the butt so stop remaking threads if you get infracted.

Kay?
I don't remake, I complain, so i get them back.

EDIT: Why am I warned for now?

EDIT 2: Oh I see... My siggy... Well, there is other people on the forum that have paypal button on theirs too, why not go catch them...

Erm... You are wrong my friend... There is no better price than mine, and YES, it is a full dedicated server, not a crappy vps...

Last edited:
Reaction score
OK... Let me understand , because that legislation there states that you can take public email databases and use them to spam should be allowed here? Well what about the mail servers , 99% of servers , open, private, public have a limit to how many emails you can send per hour/minute/day , going over this limit is ILLEGAL via their TOS.

Say you are using your home connection, you have acquired some decent mail server software, you have a harvester, your pumping out emails at a really ridiculous rate (Even though sending 20 million emails would take a VERY VERY long time and im not thinking in hours) you think your ISP will allow you to do this? Once again, ISP's block the SMTP common ports because its not permitted.

So...

Servers are not allowed
ISP's block the ports for sending mail.

So?

Reaction score
OK... Let me understand , because that legislation there states that you can take public email databases and use them to spam should be allowed here? Well what about the mail servers , 99% of servers , open, private, public have a limit to how many emails you can send per hour/minute/day , going over this limit is ILLEGAL via their TOS.

Say you are using your home connection, you have acquired some decent mail server software, you have a harvester, your pumping out emails at a really ridiculous rate (Even though sending 20 million emails would take a VERY VERY long time and im not thinking in hours) you think your ISP will allow you to do this? Once again, ISP's block the SMTP common ports because its not permitted.

So...

Servers are not allowed
ISP's block the ports for sending mail.

So?
Well, mine doesnt care apparently, because I already sent over 10 million, and I had no problems, and my email is not saturated, I have an inbox with over 1 million mails and I still have space for about 100 million more :)

Reaction score
Well, mine doesnt care apparently, because I already sent over 10 million, and I had no problems, and my email is not saturated, I have an inbox with over 1 million mails and I still have space for about 100 million more :)
So Mr Alan Alvarez who's current isp is cox.net and lives out of Soft Breezes , Las Vegas.. Say I forwarded this information to your ISP , do you think they wouldn't care then?

I've already told you we not not ALLOW spam services to be sold here, you can keep asking but I'll keep saying the same thing :thumbup1:

Reaction score
So Mr Alan Alvarez who's current isp is cox.net and lives out of Soft Breezes , Las Vegas.. Say I forwarded this information to your ISP , do you think they wouldn't care then?

I've already told you we not not ALLOW spam services to be sold here, you can keep asking but I'll keep saying the same thing :thumbup1:

Hey! Look who learned to use the IP lookup! :D
Good boy! (sarcasm...)
You got the info wrong, I don't live there anymore.
You can do that if you want, I wouldn't care.
Why do you care, when you are not the person that might get in trouble.

No one said that the email services are not allowed, that's why I made a thread.
Now that you state it, I will not discuss anymore, but you may forward the information to COX, if you still want to.
Can I get me Dedicated Server for Rent thread back now?

Reaction score
Ok,DaCheat... That was totally unnecessary...
And yes, I do want my thread on the right section, which is the Merchant Zone, but since the mods there never accept my threads, some one will have to move it there for me.

Reaction score
Its not our fault, we are hard up virgins who have never seen the light of day and therefore our only outsource of power is to demoralise you in this thread.

attachment.php

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll reply here to the PM's
darckalan said:
CrashOveride said:
darckalan said:
Where the hell does it say something about this!
Show me, and I will bow to you, otherwise, you bow to me.
1) It has nothing to do with Team recruitment.
2) It's very questionable in general.
3) If it was allowed then we have a section for selling things:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f606/

You may bow if you want? lol

Crash
I read the rules... I didn't see anything. The mods at merchant don't accept my threads for some reason, you may move them there if you like, since the other mods wont...
No, of-course not...

Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back