Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mods and wii

Habbo helper
Reaction score
This is just a suggestion for Mental.

If you look at Show Groups - RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums

Theres alot of mods, i understand lots of moderator is good or something but i dont see half of them that active. I think you should look at last activity and maybe fire them or warn them that if they dont come on there be fire and get active people who can take care of RaGEZONE.

I might be wrong but im just giving out a suggestion.

Also i want to suggest a nintendo section like ps3 and xbox360 have there own section why not wii 3ds and other nintendo section.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Mods.

Each section has it's own Mods, so you'll have to visit and be active in each sections to see some of the Mods, hell I haven't seen 80% of my college's ! :*:

Habbo helper
Reaction score
Edit: i update thread asking for nintendo or wii section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
>You haven't seen some moderators that are active in the other sections of the forums. They're usually in their own section
>The current Wii system development and modding of it is useless. Rather wait for the Wii U before anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The in-activity might be due to the fact that they are studying for their exams.

It's the time of the year when a lot of people are busy.
Moderators are people too, they have school, etc. They are all on at different times, therefore you won't be able to know if they are on or not since they might be on when your sleeping, etc.

You should read the descriptions for each of the sections.
There isn't any specific sections/forums for the PS3 or the XBOX 360, your probably mistaking them for the PS3 & XBOX 360 Modding Sections. That section isn't actually meant for discussing about each game consoles. The section for talking about Console Games to Online Games would be:

404_image.png

Habbo helper
Reaction score
I get what your saying ItzDasani but there is modding for wii.

Habbo helper
Reaction score
I might be incorrect on the Mod thingy since they could be using the invisible thing.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Could be, probably shouldn't be. I have done, but changed my mind PDQ. That's not fair IMHO.

@Zaruna: I think I've seen more like 90% in the Mod Lounge or sub-sections at some point. We all need a hand now and then. We certainly don't all read or post in all sections, and I know I stick to my own and rarely stray too far.

I would agree with the OP if "inactivity" mean not bothering to sign in and read, but some of us moderate sections which are quite quiet, and mostly well-behaved. It's a lot like the job of a fire fighter or security guard; you always need to be on-call, but don't always need to do too much.

@Topic: Since we're unpaid anyway, so long as we don't abuse our position and are available when needed, it doesn't really hurt to have us on stand-by.

However, FYI and peace of mind: There is a moderator ranking list which shows who makes most use of their moderation rights. There are logs of every moderation action, and logs of every time any user signs in or out including their IP. The guys in red (Supervisor rank) do keep a good eye on those logs, and every so often we do loose a few mods who seem to have "dropped off the face of the web".

The real threat is the power these accounts have if they fall into the wrong hands. An unused account is vulnerable to that. That's why these logs exist, and are taken note of. :wink: There is a procedure in place depending on the level of concern, and I guess I've been on the team long enough to see most of those play out.

If you're concerned about a lack of moderation in any section you're welcome to bring that up, and posts are usually opened up to existing staff wanting to shuffle a bit first, as we have an existing relationship of "trust" in that instance. In volunteer work, trust and respect are the two major currencies. :wink:

Reaction score
I like to make things way more dramatic then they really are. :laugh: Ofcourse ive seen about everyone, but for a normal user which doesn't have the extra sections you won't run into alot of Mods, if lets say this user is active in Habbo(Eww) section he would never have seen me and think im inactive.

Owell im sure the OP got all that =P. About Wii modding, im not sure why PS and xbox are there but Wii isn't ? I know DS has it's Mods aswell, Nintendo would fit right there.

Habbo helper
Reaction score
I like to make things way more dramatic then they really are. :laugh: Ofcourse ive seen about everyone, but for a normal user which doesn't have the extra sections you won't run into alot of Mods, if lets say this user is active in Habbo(Eww) section he would never have seen me and think im inactive.

Owell im sure the OP got all that =P. About Wii modding, im not sure why PS and xbox are there but Wii isn't ? I know DS has it's Mods aswell, Nintendo would fit right there.

i agree with wii i could post some softmods and get the section started and everything.

Reaction score
i agree with wii i could post some softmods and get the section started and everything.
I have a lot of friends in hackmii / wiibrew and dsi hacking. Helped find some of the current exploits for dsi, now patched but anyways, part of there disclaimer i believe is to download from the sites that make them sense half of them on youtube and other random forums and blogs actually will kill your system. In which the have released warnings on this before. Although its RaGEZONE I wouldn't trust softmods from some users here. And if it does get added it should be stressed to everyone that participates to do full nand backups before installing mods, and have a experienced person check out the mod before posting, or have someone who's experienced with modding with the wii to check over mods / review release posts. Just my old opinion.

Back