Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Member of the month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Time Member
Reaction score
Maybe a custom bling title for 3 days or something like the WINNER! tag for him/her

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It would inspire a lot more contribution in the eyes of the competitive-hearted. Seems like a post-lady contest though.. if created, it should definitely be based on actual contributions, not small, insignificant contributions.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think ragezone is much too broad to find a single person who is "member of the month".

I've been here for 4 years and I still haven't visited all the boards... I pretty much stay in 5-6 boards that I like more then the rest, and I really doubt I'm alone in that practice. It would simply be too difficult to justify one person above the rest when, in most cases, that person isn't even known to most of RZ.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be Mental every month anyways, for keeping this awesomesauce forum alive all these years.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember a few different sections a few years ago did 'member of the month', but they just won a red sub or something.
i think the maplestory was one of those sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back