Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

News feedback

Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone: huh? There's people that look at the Ragezone news? Well, I do sometimes.

Anyway, I've noticed lately a lot of times that the credits of the articles are missing completely, or just links that are suppose to be links.

Example, here's news about Pokemon Go:

Now the following quote is usually at the end:
For more information, please click here and follow the official twitter account here.

Now normally they are supposed to be clickable as expected, but I notice that more and more articles are starting to miss it which I assume is very lazy copy pasting.

So yeah.. that's my suggestion I guess to pay more attention to that so it looks less lazy.

~Kim

For other reference with same issue:

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello Kim,
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding the news. I'm glad to hear some feedback from users. Just to let you know , your feedback has been taken into consideration. I will be more careful with the linking system. I just do not understand why it happens like this . It's clickable during the article preview , but after I publish it , sometimes it becomes unclickable. This problem just seemed to happen after the recent update to wordpress. Anyways, I'll be sure to have second checks after publishing.

Thank you.

Regards ,
Vaulient.
RaGEZONE Staff

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be sure to have secod checks after publishing.

<3

Never knew a moderator did these! Nice. I don't blame you at all if its (another) bug making those happen, heh. Thank you for the reply!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
<3

Never knew a moderator did these! Nice. I don't blame you at all if its (another) bug making those happen, heh. Thank you for the reply!

, fixed the linking :)

I'm currently checking each and every other news articles atm. I'm sorry for any inconvenience up till now.

Regards ,
Vaulient.
RaGEZONE Staff

Back