Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Notification

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd like to suggest adding notifications when someone adds to your rep, it would make it easier for you to check who've added rep, how much rep you have in points and bars. I know that these stats can already be check in the user control panel, but having notifications about it would let you keep track of what happens.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hm I wouldn't mind the notifications if you received rep. I wouldn't doubt that there's not a mod lying around vb.org somewhere one bit.

With regards to your points & bars, I think there wouldn't be a need for that. You can check one of your posts to see your points & bars. Plus bars stop at a certain point anyways, whereas your points keep going. Which you can tell from your UserCP as you said.

But the notifications when receiving it could be a great idea, I suppose.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dislike tbh.

We used to get those notifications back the first time reputation was implemented and you'd just get spammed with 20-30 of them a day. Was annoying as dicks.

Maybe I haven't been around long enough to know this, but considering that rep isn't used as much as 'Like' now, I don't see why we shouldn't have it.

With regards to your points & bars, I think there wouldn't be a need for that. You can check one of your posts to see your points & bars. Plus bars stop at a certain point anyways, whereas your points keep going. Which you can tell from your UserCP as you said.

You got a point there.

Reactions: Ron
Back