Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Online indicator in postbit

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm missing something, but I am fairly sure there is no online/offline indicator in a user's postbit, unless I'm blind.

Could this possibly be added?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Personally, I'd rather it wasn't. I don't mind being visible in the section I'm in down the bottom of the page, and on the forum home page... but I prefer my name not to light up next to every post I write every time I come on-line.

This would encourage me to use the stealth login mode... and I don't want to do that. ;) Just opinion.

Reaction score
Personally, I'd rather it wasn't. I don't mind being visible in the section I'm in down the bottom of the page, and on the forum home page... but I prefer my name not to light up next to every post I write every time I come on-line.

This would encourage me to use the stealth login mode... and I don't want to do that. ;) Just opinion.
Would your opinion change if the online indicator was only visible from your profile?

I think an online indicator would be quite useful, and I would love to see this implemented.
If I remember correctly, wasn't it in ragezone before the 4.x vB upgrade?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guess it would, timebomb. I wouldn't mind that so much.

Reaction score
I would love an online indicator regardless of where it is, it's nice to know if the person you are replying to is online or not.

Reaction score
Didn't we have this with our old theme? From what I can recall it didn't piss anybody off back then but I couldn't care less whether it was. May be helpful for users who wish to seek people out. If you don't want to be noticed then I'm sure you can go 'invisible' to avoid it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I want to know if someone is on, I check the on-line list on the front page. It is sufficient for me. :eek:tt1:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. Sadly, if you're looking for people on-line to harass, you can check Quick Links > Who's Online

Back