Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Online Servers Beta and Official

Reaction score
Hello there,i wanna suggest about second page on Mu Online server's and maybe all the servers with one have The Official server's and the other one will have the Beta server's..

I think this will make it more professional and the visitors can watch the difference and the announce of each one "official/beta"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like an preview and open beta. Yeah in my opinion this is great idea.
Servers administrators can get a time too show the project.

New subCategory: "Beta Servers" or "Servers Reviews"

+1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why did no moderator give an opinion.
MUOnline is probably the hottest category on RageZone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This may not be the best post I've ever seen, but it have raised the subject.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The idea is very good, administrators have more time to gather more players. As of today, all just waiting until some server will appear in the publications section. The next day, is not so hot.

In the case of Previews. The server gets permanent, interested players.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I personally don't think it's needed, just an active moderator in the section, if the server is beta usually you can see it in the title, some BETA's don't even wipe they're DB's after the said "beta" so you can play them from the start as if they were an official launch

Back