Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Turn off password expiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with OP...if someone doesn't keep their info secure why make them change it?

I have 2 I use strictly for this site I don't use anywhere else and just switch back and forth every 90 days...but it is a little annoying...

For staff its a different story...they can do more damage with a staff members account then a regular members account.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Get a finerprint reader you can store as many passwords as you like. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My password takes 10 milion years to crack on a desktop PC.

So I'm pretty well covered.

@ comment #2: Totally agree.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My password takes 10 milion years to crack on a desktop PC.

So I'm pretty well covered.

@ comment #2: Totally agree.

LOL, thanks for that website, i've never seen it on google, mine takes 2 years to crack.

All the best.
Korey.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think this should be removed, and i have my reasons and so do you.

I think this is very handy for if you forget your account. Now when you reset your password then it would probably still ask you to change the password and the reason is: That then you are able to change your password to a way easier password so you won't forget. So i think this is a personal reminder for those who forget their password. and they reset it. Then you get a random password and when you log in then you are able to change it to your own safe password.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont find it a problem at all. Just alternate between a couple of passwords. It may be annoying as duck, but hey, means its harder for someone to use your account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back