Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Password Expiry

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please remove it, I'm sick of changing passwords, I have one specific one memorized which I wish to use only, it's over 30 characters long and only wish to use that one, it's not like anyone else is going to figure out my 30 character long password or even memorize it.

I hate this password system.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please remove it, I'm sick of changing passwords, I have one specific one memorized which I wish to use only, it's over 30 characters long and only wish to use that one, it's not like anyone else is going to figure out my 30 character long password or even memorize it.

I hate this password system.

Dude, I made a thread like this afew days ago. No one cares.

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just reset it with the same pass :) or if it doesn't work, change it to a simple pass >> usercp >> change pass to original :)

Click Thanks if helped :D

No sir, you fail.

You can't have a password that you have used over 90 days. So if you changed your password 20 times, you can't use those 20 passwords you already used.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I agree, Im getting sick of changing passwords over and over again.
+1

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm still using the same password from day 1 I registered o.o, it should work for you too

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have to change it every 30 days :/ (Just got it a day ago i believe)

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is starting to irritate me.

What year is this?
Reaction score
You can't have a password that you have used over 90 days. So if you changed your password 20 times, you can't use those 20 passwords you already used.

Well strange then. I needed to change my password 2 times already but I just typed same password both times and it worked well :):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well strange then. I needed to change my password 2 times already but I just typed same password both times and it worked well :):
Same for me too :):
No sir, you fail.

Worked for me, So sir, you fail.

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Same for me too :):

Worked for me, So sir, you fail.

Moron. "You can not use a password you have used in the past 90 days."

its a security precaution... say you use a password like "password123" why not vary it each time like "password456". ;)

Don't force people to change it, allow them to change it to what ever they want when ever they want. My password is over 20 characters long which would look like this abcdefghijklmnopqrst.

Last edited:
BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait.. passwords expire? since when?

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Chance of someone trying to hack your ragezone account, close to 0%. You don't need a 20 digit password.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sarscam: After thoroughly reading through this thread.. It appears that some people have to change their password every 30 days, and some don't.

Also some people can change it to the same password, and some can't. So no one is right, and most importantly no one is wrong.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont have a password. HA! Also just use 'password' i can guarantee absoloutely no-one wants to pretend to be you, you're of no consequence whatsoever. Enjoy your ever shrinking pit of despair.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I find it annoying 2.
I always change it to the exact same password :p
I find it useless. make it 2months that will give me less annoyingness xD

Back