Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Petition: Omega's Avatar Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey fellow buttheads, here's a petition.

Plain and simple, I think Omega users deserve to have the same 125x125 avatar size as most subscribers get. Most Omega users are here for years before they get the lengthy 5,000 posts. What do we get? A name change? Oh wowza. Big whoop.

Please agree with me.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I agree with this completely. I'm not even close to Omega, nor do I imagine I'll ever achieve that rank here. If you take a close glance, most of the Omega's have contributed far more to the boards in terms of activity and intellectuality (in most cases) than many of the subscribers.

Get it, Captain Savage.

Reaction score
agree with you mate, i think you deserve to have a larger avatar 5000 post is hard to gain as TheLordKing said most of the Omega's have contributed far more to the boards in terms of activity and intellectuality.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow buttheads, here's a petition.

Plain and simple, I think Omega users deserve to have the same 125x125 avatar size as most subscribers get. Most Omega users are here for years before they get the lengthy 5,000 posts. What do we get? A name change? Oh wowza. Big whoop.

Please agree with me.

Overall I agree, although there's always one or two people who get the rank without deserving it (ihatehaxor anyone?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I think they definitely deserve some additional feautures. They would probably have spent a lot of time in helping others and that deserves a reward, doesn't it?

Reaction score
I think you should talk about this to MentaL personally. He usually tells off people real quickly. By the way mister Omega , I am here since 2005 , and I am not complaining.

But yeah , I definitely say yes. Although I am far from Omega , and as a "non subscriber" as of yet , I see no forums to achieve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back