Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    RageZoneLocation
    1,725Posts

Re: Policy On Known Thiefs

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Look,
    I am not here to fight argue or get into any thing. I created this thread for two reasons.

1~ To allow people who may have used xdrac or people who where thinking about using xdrac being prewarned there designs may not legally belong to them. Also that they could possibly lose a site they paid for and understand that xdrac is using other peoples work to create the sites he sells.

2~ To see if ragezone could do something. Possibly a name and shame or just to see what the forums policy is on people who are known to be selling goods they shouldnt be.

Overall,
    I want to protect the members who have gave me so much over the years. I have had some hard times and a lot of the times I have been helped out of a hole thanks to people believing in my skills and using my services. I want to protect the work I create for these people and the people who have , might or will never use me also.

Finally,
    Im known for cheap affordable yet great quality. Its the one thing I wanted to do and change about designs is making them affordable. So seeing people copy my work and sell it at high prices is something I wont accept.

Well thats about it honestly.

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    In your bed :3Location
    2,552Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Kidd View Post
    Look,
    I am not here to fight argue or get into any thing. I created this thread for two reasons.

1~ To allow people who may have used xdrac or people who where thinking about using xdrac being prewarned there designs may not legally belong to them. Also that they could possibly lose a site they paid for and understand that xdrac is using other peoples work to create the sites he sells.

2~ To see if ragezone could do something. Possibly a name and shame or just to see what the forums policy is on people who are known to be selling goods they shouldnt be.

Overall,
    I want to protect the members who have gave me so much over the years. I have had some hard times and a lot of the times I have been helped out of a hole thanks to people believing in my skills and using my services. I want to protect the work I create for these people and the people who have , might or will never use me also.

Finally,
    Im known for cheap affordable yet great quality. Its the one thing I wanted to do and change about designs is making them affordable. So seeing people copy my work and sell it at high prices is something I wont accept.

Well thats about it honestly.
    RaGEZONE's opinion on this has been said many times. I'll even quote a sticky that was up 6 months ago.

Hello there.

So now that I have your attention and your reading this lets start with the definition of a leak:

"To permit the escape, entry, or passage of something through a breach or flaw"

Or in the private server scene:

"An item that was either stolen or given by an author/creator, which got released to public, without authors/creators concern"

RaGEZONE's stance on leaks is that yes we allow leaks files, websites, codes etc. RaGEZONE is basically built from leaks, in the past, now and even in the future. Anything considered official is a leak, anything that doesn't belong to you that is released under your name is a leak.

HOWEVER if a leak is 70%+ bugged or contains viruses then we remove them from RaGEZONE or if the leaked files come from a developer who is actively sharing releases in any section then an exception might be made.

If you don't want your hard work to be stolen and released here then please secure your work, secure your servers and don't just give your files away to anyone who you don't 100% trust. Chances are it's going to get leaked.

PS: RaGEZONE cannot be held responsible for anything that is leaked here.

Thank you for reading and you can now go back to your daily lurking of RaGEZONE.

- Dell
    As you can see, there CAN be exceptions, but seeing as he didn't even try selling or releasing it here, I do not see why there should be any need for this thread.

Alpha MaleRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    ClassroomLocation
    1,757Posts

lots of difference between the two design except the placement .. the header is not same and the background also not same .. see the sosial icon ? it's not same .. it just inspired by your design

True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    260Posts

Same s**t different colors, the price you pay for making simple projects / showing off. :) Everyone do this, especially on private server scene...

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,762Posts

Closing this thread as it the discussion has wandered past productivity.

As far as a thread, well you have this one, which even seems to include screenshots to support your position.
    You can post negative comments in the merchant zone section for that as well.

We don't really have any policies on this, it seems to be on a case by case basis. I believe some users have been banned or other measures taken in the past when there was fraud proven.

This is a forum that happens to have a place to buy/sell, not a place that sets up buy/sell but happens to have a forum, so we don't have feedback attached to the user or anything other than the like/dislikes and reputation system, and the feedback section in the merchant zone.

If you have a specific complaint then you should report the person (posts, etc from the forum) so it can be handled.

Rest in Peace Akaruz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement