Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Positive/Negative sellers and buyers list - updates please

Reaction score
The real deal.
Reaction score
It should be updated, I also think that it should be a must to write a feedback thread from both buyer and seller after the trade.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It should be updated, I also think that it should be a must to write a feedback thread from both buyer and seller after the trade.

If a user is scammed, they'll more than likely create a negative feedback thread. If the trade is successful, they either will create a positive feedback thread, or they won't.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it should be updated, seeming as I sell quite alot within the section.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ill update it with deleting the few who are actually now banned lol, and myself and Jamie will keep an eye out and add to the thread

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do believe It's mandatory that every purchase/trade processed through RaGEZONE has got a review thread submitted after the transaction. We need confidence on who and which are the positive and negative sellers within RaGEZONE as I've been scammed once before myself.

Reaction score
I don't think it's mandatory, rather recommended. I had at least 10 successful transactions through rz with rather no problems at all. However I never received feedback for the selling. It's a matter of choosing your customers/buyers . Obviously newly created accounts with few posts would probably scam you .

Reaction score
I think Moderators of each section should be checking/updating pined threads more often. But I can tell you that Mods can only update the thread if there's a feedback about a seller/buyer. It's all about dedication and available material.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't personally want to list ANYONE as a "positive" seller unless it was my own personal experience. In that respect, I don't think the thread is a good idea at all. If you want to know, you should go search the threads for the person's name - why should a mod be tasked to update that? It isn't their job to find you a good seller or buyer.

The point has already been made that feedback is only useful if it is actually given. This is true of any feedback system including eBay's. It would be nice to have a way to encourage users to leave feedback - positive, negative or neutral.

In the end this is a forum, and it isn't set up for buying and selling, it is just a section that is offered at your own risk to use, for free.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Piratebay have a 'Trustworthy' badge, mabey that could be a good thing. If a Seller is getting known to be a trustworthy salesman, then the meds can grant him a trustworthy badge that players can see.

Back