Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We have a "New posts" button, what about a "Participated" button?

Reaction score
I'm 99% sure this doesn't exist in the forum already, correct me if I am wrong.

On Tapatalk, there is a section for threads you've participated in; the most recently posted on being at the top, and threads with unread posts being bolded.

This would be extremely handy when browsing RaGEZONE, since I hate having to open up and rummage through every section I am active in every time I log on.

I can't imagine it would be very hard to code.

EDIT:

Another thing could be a "new posts" section for a selected number of sections. This way you could quickly check up on all your sections.

Reaction score
Re: We have a "New posts" button, what about a "Participated" button?

Hello,
I believe there is something like this where you click 'Settings' at the top next to 'My Profile'. If you look there and go down ever so slightly, it'll come up with threads you've subscribed to (participated in). Picture posted below of the feature:

asdaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

It also ranged it from most recently replied down to replied in general. I think this is what you were looking for anyway.

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

Hello,
I believe there is something like this where you click 'Settings' at the top next to 'My Profile'. If you look there and go down ever so slightly, it'll come up with threads you've subscribed to (participated in). Picture posted below of the feature:

View attachment 114552

It also ranged it from most recently replied down to replied in general. I think this is what you were looking for anyway.

Thanks.
nothing like that in my settings, the only subscription is the one where you subscribe to a thread manually..

"Subscribed" is what's in tapatalk and it's the only thing I use when I browse rz thru it

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

nothing like that in my settings, the only subscription is the one where you subscribe to a thread manually..

"Subscribed" is what's in tapatalk and it's the only thing I use when I browse rz thru it
foxx if you go to Settings then General Settings there is an option called Default Thread Subscription Mode and if you enable that it will automatically subscribe to threads you create or reply to.

Reaction score

foxx if you go to Settings then General Settings there is an option called Default Thread Subscription Mode and if you enable that it will automatically subscribe to threads you create or reply to.

And if you set it to email notification makes sure to use a real email, im fed up of bounced emails :p

Back