Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Number of posts to show per page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please, set the forum default as 100 posts per page, like it was in vB3.

It just makes browsing a whole lot better. I'm currently using 50, but it still generates too many pages. 100 was the best :p:

Not sure what I'm talking about? Here:
1b4132480ec48d42dd800392a0aff6a4.png

-Sean

Reaction score
I support this. Slow connections can't handle 100 posts when some images are inside the thread, but for people who like it it should be able to set 100 posts, too.
Then don't choose forum default. Because actually forum default is set as 15, well, if you want 15 then you can just choose 15 from the list! That way default can be 100. :):

Like it used to be years ago!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why can't it just be an option? Most people won't read this thread and realize the change or how to fix it. If it was 100 per page as an option, all those who wanted it could select it.

Reaction score
Why can't it just be an option? Most people won't read this thread and realize the change or how to fix it. If it was 100 per page as an option, all those who wanted it could select it.
It could be. But it used to be the forum default for many years. Nobody complained. But I think the switch over to vB4 made it reset to 15 per page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back