Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Potentially Most Epic Private Server Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been playing Kingdom Heroes (Technically it's the second, but the first one was removed) for a couple weeks now.

It has a VERY detailed equip and crafting system, descent areas, great gameplay and classes.

Best part making it the potentially most epic private server?
Working Kingdom battles for land. Make a guild, level it up, and siege castles during kingdom wars to set taxes and make money for your guild.

You can then use those taxes to give stat bonuses to all players of your faction in that town or surrounding areas.

The US and EU servers are merging tomorrow at some point, and they will be making a new, fresh one on better hardware supposedly. Would this be a good time/make it easier to somehow get/make a server repack for this game?

I'm just thinking: between the friends I know from R/L who play this, and friends from my guild, if someone could make a Server repack for this, each group of friends could have their own faction and really duke it out. Friends who want to work together can work together in the same guild, or make separate ones.

Anyone know how to/would be able to figure out how to do this one?
Thanks!!! :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes and no.

Its more an improvement, for the most part.
On DWO, the siege battles don't work/aren't active.

On this one they are, and each guild can control one city.
The city gives buffs to players of the nation who owns it, and can be upgraded.

The gameplay type is a bit different: DWO has it's nice hack-n-slash, where you smack around as many people as possible. It's gameplay is all instance-based. And half your equips are only 1x use.

Kingdom Heroes is more of a typical MMORPG-based system: skills with cooldowns, farm equips, do quests, or just grind. Though a bit more expansive than most MMORPGs for the time it was made.

Also, this game allows for multiple bodyguards, like the original DW games (DWO only allows 1).

So yeah, considering DWO doesnt have siege battles for lands while this does, makes it more a more epic/personal private server :)

Reaction score
If you ever get a Server running or start making one let me know.
Email: Shade-AKamu@hotmail.com
I can help with Web Design, Costumer Service, Events, I will even run Wu. I am very interested in playing a Private Server of this game. Quick lvls, OP Godlike Wars, Constantly Soloing World Bossed or Murdering them. Even Playing a KH like Server would be fun. I could also get a bunch of member to join, or just keep it secret so we can all Enjoy this.

Let me know :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I personally want to make a server that is near original: perhaps 1.5 exp and drop or something, but nothing drastic. If you don't have to work for a reward, it's not a reward. And people who put effort into thing should be rewarded, shouldn't they? :)

Still, Anyone know how to get/make a repack for this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like every other MMORPG .. Zzz, boring .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can tell me of another MMORPG with a private server here with multiple bodyguards, a good equip/crafting/upgrading system, and good faction territory battles that give income, I am all ears.

I haven't played EVERY option this has for private servers, but so far this and Aika are the best when it comes to potential for private kingdom battles. And so far, it looks like you haven't read about the game I'm talking about, PureExode...

Anyhow, just a repeat: I am interested in any games with a good land siege system and crafting systems in it. Shaiya is high on its PvP rate, but from what I understand, it only gives you a strong buff when a bar fills up or something: nothing extensive like taxes, area buffs, titles, exc. Looking for something with more to it.

Thanks for any input :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, yet again: I would like to refer to my first post:
"Anyone know how to/would be able to figure out how to do this one?"

I was asking if anyone would know HOW to do this, I did not once ask to open a new section for something that doesn't exist.

My very question was "anyone have or know how to make/obtain these files...

Not trying to be a tool here, but unless I'm misunderstanding something here, it feels like post counts are just being raised by the last 2 people who did not fully read the first post to understand the topic or question :\

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How will hardware improvements make it easier to develop a repack?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was mentioning the hardware improvements/server merge because I thought perhaps them being in that process may make it easier to access those files.

I figured it probably wouldn't but I know next to nothing about this, so I wanted to throw it out there, and also for if someone couldn't access it, they then knew why.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
use the basic send/recv server concept, and get some packets (which are probably encrypted)

Reaction score
If the company that owns the server isnt very clumsy they wont loose the server files just cus they are merging two servers, so a hardware update doesn't sound very likely do to very much difference.

However a EMU is always a possibility, but a EMU is a lot of work, and for someone to start working on a EMU they need 2 like the game first, or be paid for it.

Reaction score
So, essentially your suggestion is "How can we make a server/obtain the files for this game?"

If you don't know the answer then you really should just stop right there since you really don't stand a chance at all.

Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back