Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Primary Usergroup Option

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember on a vBulletin forum I was on years ago, you could go in your options and choose which usergroup you wanted to be your primary (AKA the color of your name).

I just saw Ron's post in the subscriber section and thought of this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do remember this. This feature is still common in forum software like Vanilla, PHPBB and other related things like Invasion Board.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The forum (it's dead now) was called for a game called Pawn. It probably doesn't matter, but I remember you had to send a request to join the group.

I just looked it up and didn't have much success, but this is what I was talking about:
Code:
Beyond the options that are available in the previous two tables, with public usergroups, you can:
Add Usergroup Leader – this allows you to specify the username of a user who will become a moderator of the group. He or she will be able to approve and deny requests to join the group.
View Join Requests – as an administrator, you also have the ability to moderate each public usergroup. This page allows you to perform these moderation duties; see below for detailed information on this page.
http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/usergroup_management

Back