Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Dofus.

Reaction score
Hello, I wonder if it's possible to open a section of emulation for the famous game at 30 million Dofus players. I am here to learn dofus emulation for those who do not know. Sorry for my English I'm French.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
would need to know if there is an already existing emu project for dofus or are the files leaked, couse i will be honest with you, there is not a person currently on rz who will start developing dofus for fun...sadly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There actually were 2 or 3 different emulators, but I think they shut down because of Ankama.

Reaction score
Well you've already completely false, there is still the same and all emulators. Ankama has managed to stop that one emulator. I am here because I am a programmer and I am now an emulator and a French community are too dumb I want to do for the English who have a community well.

Anyway, I will repeat that I am here to share my emulator ..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just make an section for dofus development and we'll see if people start to develop. I would try to learn how NPC are codded etc. :)

Reaction score
If you feel as if a server development section is required then please state why here. I only make sections for working files or files which are 90% close to completion.

And
Linky us to the thread guys. And please show us all the proofs you've got of how far the development has gone, an ingame screenshot atleast.

You can request a development section in this thread:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/request-development-section-666975/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now there is more than 30 emulator for dofus and only french people who is developing it you can look at rpg-ground.com , i posted a source of a dofus emulator if any one wan't to start from this source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'll try to help if i can ^^ but i almost no knowledge on programming ^^ but i can learn ^^

Back