Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private messages

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some reason I can no longer message people. I suspect it's related of the announcement about scammers. If that is the case why has my ability to PM been revoked? I suspect that there is now a post threshold I need to reach before I can PM but if that is true shouldn't there be an exception for long term members? It's only fair in my opinion. I may be mistaken and there's an option I need to toggle to enable my PMs but I've searched and found no such option.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, it's not there for me. All I have are options for visitor messaging.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seem it require 100-125 post, not sure about it...

Damn... :\

you wont be able to pm 0 posters.

If you're implying that I won't be able to PM other members with 0 posts that's not true. I cannot PM anyone regardless of their posts.

Here's what I see when I try to PM you for example:

cGBHjSl.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn... :\

If you're implying that I won't be able to PM other members with 0 posts that's not true. I cannot PM anyone regardless of their posts.

Here's what I see when I try to PM you for example:

cGBHjSl.png

Seems it required 100 posts minimum, and can't send pm to users with 0 posts. That's what I understood.

Attachments

Staff member
Reaction score
100 seems a bit much; I doubt someone that is planning to scam gets 100 posts first and then PM random people. 10~20 should be alright already IMO, with of course also blocking the ability to reply to 0 posters.

Bad apples should never effect too much legitimate people. P.S: Someone also tried impersonate me and scam, so I am just honest on my opinion here.

Reaction score
100 seems a bit much; I doubt someone that is planning to scam gets 100 posts first and then PM random people. 10~20 should be alright already IMO, with of course also blocking the ability to reply to 0 posters.

he would, i'm sure of it. \(^_^)/

even he can't PM, people could use visitor message, and some stupid person always make post with "contact me on skype : bla bla bla"
or put the skype in sig...

Staff member
Reaction score
Just got a non 100 poster PM too, so permission are indeed not right, woo.

d17afd7c6d26abe42dfa50f1361a28fe.png

Also

850d79fa7847af9cbabd9cce7eb0424e.png

P.S: This isn't me saying 'test'. I don't know what he wants.

Attachments

Reactions: DNC
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I got non 100 posters PM'ing me at least twice a week. Not that I mind usually, but there are a lot of scammers involved.

I think the exception should be subscribers maybe? Last week I had a 10 post Gold subscriber contact me for Kimberly 's facebook. Saying "I know you are friends with him". Funny that I in fact barely know kimberly (only in friend list to keep up with interesting posts, never actually chatted or anything) and asking for facebook is hella sketchy. But then again, I can easily ignore a post like this myself. At least they're supporting the forums by getting a meaningless subscription to make it look like they're dedicated members :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's interesting because I have never had this problem..
It seems to be the users who are less active and those you have little reputation.

Staff member
Reaction score
Please fix the filters, the scammers are ruining my rep...

413041462e050a8a515568f1ecf6344c.png

I don't know if other people can still PM -100 post users, but they can still PM me.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, please fix the filters, damn scammer from Phillipines, her name is Carly Evee Delos Santos

Back