Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Messages - Save Sent Messages by default

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
My suggestion is very brief and simple.

Can we save sent private messages by default in the "Sent Items" folder?

I had it a lot of times that I quick replied someone on a PM and totally forgot that it's mandatory on RaGEZONE to:
  • Go Advanced
  • Tick the "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder" Checkbox
in order to get that message saved in the Sent Items folder and to be viewed at a later point again.

This way I lost many valuable parts of conversations between users. I also thought that messages haven't been sent when I first found my sent items folder empty after sending some messages which was confusing as well.

I don't know of any other forums / messaging system that doesn't save sent messages by default... And it's quite annoying to me, so could that be changed to be saved by default? Also when you quick reply and don't have this Checkbox that you can tick.

Edit: This is the option I'm talking about which should be set by default:
rzpm10.png

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Hilarious. Thanks.
Maybe changing that to default the saving of the messages would be my suggestion then :p

I'm sorry for a maybe useless Suggestion but I had users complaining they can't sent messages while they can, that's the reason why I'm making a thread.

Back