Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PS3 Jailbreak Release Section

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

I'd like if there was a Release Section for the 'PS3 Jailbreak'. A place where we can re-release/release things like Spoofers etc.

Thanks,
Maelfic.

Reaction score
It'd be great seeing this. However, as a moderator of the Modding section, I believe that we would need to get it more active and more popular in the community before we began adding things or making major improvements to the section.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This would sort out the section heavily, think about it. How many releases are there in the "PS3 Jailbreak" section, that could be in it's own release section?

Reaction score
This would sort out the section heavily, think about it. How many releases are there in the "PS3 Jailbreak" section, that could be in it's own release section?
You're not understanding me, what I'm saying is that we need users who would CONTRIBUTE to this section which isn't happening at the moment. The majority of the people (I mean literally 9/10) that are viewing the section are guests, at the most, me, you and Error. Contributions are made, but nobody bothers replying or posts threads themselves unless it's something like 'does this still work??' which is seemingly becoming increasingly popular within the section. We need a bigger userbase that would contribute these releases before we bother adding a section for it.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're not understanding me, what I'm saying is that we need users who would CONTRIBUTE to this section which isn't happening at the moment. The majority of the people (I mean literally 9/10) that are viewing the section are guests, at the most, me, you and Error. Contributions are made, but nobody bothers replying or posts threads themselves unless it's something like 'does this still work??' which is seemingly becoming increasingly popular within the section. We need a bigger userbase that would contribute these releases before we bother adding a section for it.

I understood you before, but I totally agree with what you say. The section is virtually dead apart from a few members just generally posting 'thanks' ect. So I totally see where you're coming from, so if you feel this needs to be put off, then fair enough. Was just giving what I thought could help the section.

Reaction score
I understood you before, but I totally agree with what you say. The section is virtually dead apart from a few members just generally posting 'thanks' ect. So I totally see where you're coming from, so if you feel this needs to be put off, then fair enough. Was just giving what I thought could help the section.
It's good to know that you're understanding me then. I would like to see it, just not as of yet since the section is pretty much in-active. Once it regains activity then suggest it.

Back