Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Purchase name change

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't know if this will make MentaL more or less money but some people just buy the cheapest sub where you can change their name available. Sure your name looks cool with the subscription rank but some people just want their name changing.

I know it's really easy to change their name in the admincp due to owning a forum, so just sell Name change for like £1 or £2 and maybe some people will buy, sales may go up, but subscription sales might go down. It's completely up to you.

What does everyone else think will happen to the sales.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well I don't mean it like they wouldn't want a subscription, perhaps somebody wanted to silently change their forum identity so they bought forum subscription for a month and they changed their name, people would know that that persons name had been changed because they are still subscribed. Get me?
This is just a suggestion.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, Sorry if i'm bugging you in any way but how much would that be?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
:D Nice. People might actually just go with subscription then, lol. Was just a suggestion. :D

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this will make MentaL more or less money but some people just buy the cheapest sub where you can change their name available. Sure your name looks cool with the subscription rank but some people just want their name changing.

I know it's really easy to change their name in the admincp due to owning a forum, so just sell Name change for like £1 or £2 and maybe some people will buy, sales may go up, but subscription sales might go down. It's completely up to you.

What does everyone else think will happen to the sales.

Call me stupid but uh... you said he should sell them for like £1 - £2... a 1 month sub costs £1.50 o_0 Yes, you get a name change with it. I'm proof.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

There are only a few that wants to change them. They mostly pick the sub on which color they like, nothing more.
Subscriptions isn't that expensive and I it makes the forum more lively with the colors.

Apart from it, I don't think we have to set "Name Change" apart from all those subscriptions. But it's up to MentaL ofc.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What ever happened to the orange subscription anyway?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i would ask one thing:
how to change name? I bought a Red subscription for 1 month but i didnt find name change o.o

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry i would ask one thing:
how to change name? I bought a Red subscription for 1 month but i didnt find name change o.o

Bottom of the forum, in the Neverland Ranch. There should be a section there for you to request a Name Change.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
making an option for choosing how long you want an subscription?
That's an idea I like...
And uhm about the name change thing unnecessary.
Like MentaL said just contact him :)

/thread?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why bother when you can just get subscriptions and theres a username change request area there..

Back