Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW section with spams and craps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since new bins released in f452, the section going to disaster. I know there is two mod but they are like a legend or so, nobody saw em months ago. There is threads about buy files, spams and shits what is needed to be shorted out. Can we get some activity even from global moderator or open moderator application for active users?

Greetings

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have you or anyone else been reporting these posts and threads?
Well yea, I didn't but should I do that if we have mods? If our moderators are active then doesn't need to report those threads...

Reaction score
Well yea, I didn't but should I do that if we have mods? If our moderators are active then doesn't need to report those threads...

The whole purpose of the report system is to make mods aware of issues. Sometimes a moderator goes on vacation and then the reports are very useful for the section Supervisor in order to deal with the issues whilst the Moderator(s) are away.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vacation for months? Just reported 4-6 thread right now but it's kinda hard from smartphone. Anyway it's just small piece what is needed to be filtered. I won't blame any of our moderator but I think they does not really care anymore of f452. Give me some hour and I spam you with reports.

Reaction score
Vacation for months? Just reported 4-6 thread right now but it's kinda hard from smartphone. Anyway it's just small piece what is needed to be filtered. I won't blame any of our moderator but I think they does not really care anymore of f452. Give me some hour and I spam you with reports.

No, you did NOT just report 4-6 threads right now. I can see all reports and there are none from you within the last few minutes. If you have difficulty understanding the report system, please PM me so that I can explain it to you.

In addition, if you have an issue with a Moderator, please report it to the Supervisor. No point in making a public complaint thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back