Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quote Notifications & Notification Preferences

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
So this is a XenForo feature, but it'd be nice to have it on vBulletin, a notification when somebody quotes your post, and notification preferences so you can choose which notifications you would like to receive.

d75c0abc027913f360e1a9d3b8dfb34f.png

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
It'll be nice, keeps the user more updated. Notifications whenever a user has been tagged would also be sweet i feel :)

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It would be SO annoying, just subscribe to threads manually or set them to auto subscribe.

Oh and if you want this, at least find the plugin on vbulletin.org so Dan might be more likely to give it a go as he won't have to spend his time searching for it.

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
It would be SO annoying, just subscribe to threads manually or set them to auto subscribe.

Oh and if you want this, at least find the plugin on vbulletin.org so Dan might be more likely to give it a go as he won't have to spend his time searching for it.
Im gueesing you turn the feature off im guessing. I love the idea because I do subsribe to a thread but it takes me ages to go through them to find that no one has replied to me so it would be cool to see if someone has replied to you and that we geta notification saying they have replied.

Back