Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Raffles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When choosing the winner of the raffles, you should video tape it.
or, while on random.org, use an unregistered hypercam, etc.
then post it on the raffles page.
better yet, if possible, you should do it live (stream, etc.)

just a suggestion, so people dont go like "OH, you chose him/her becuase he/she gave you nudes, etc."​

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, I think you should share the nudes so we all know why they won the raffle, and are free to enjoy it. :D: j/k

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shame. I'd like to see them. :lol:

I don't think "RaGEZONE lottery live" is likely to be a smash hit, but I can see the need for "transparency". (how are the numbers picked, etc)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol raffle?
I'd rather do MenteL's official Raffle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah your soo true..
i wish i owed a v26 hotel

Why are you trying to get your eVagina longer? That post was so not needed...

And, are there raffles every month?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I believe "eVagina" is "Geek humour". Like when Dave tells Jerry to stop crying out of his "eye-ginas" in .

If so, it's crude and uncalled for, but may well simply be a form of humour you are unfamiliar with, StampIt. And not directed with real malice.

If the intention was humorous, and StampIt and c0mma have no history (in joke) then it would have been prudent for c0mma to add a "lol" or "j/k", IMHO.

The wording of the post suggests that c0mma believes this thread should now die... but it is not old enough to consider as a "necro" (resurrecting a dead thread) and if that where c0mmas' true intention, then starting a "flame war" on it is hardly the way to achieve that. :glare:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back