Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Raffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, my suggestion is pretty short and simple. I suggest that if you (MentaL) host a raffle, you should actually send the prize to the winner. From what I can tell, none of the previous raffle winners have gotten their items and so far, a month later, I personally haven't received anything, either. If you're not going to send the items, you shouldn't host the raffles in the first place. Or at least don't tell them that you'll be sending them the prize within 48 hours after it is a month overdue and then have them post in your suggestions forum a week later after still not getting anything or hearing anything about it.

Just my $.02 on this whole.. Raffle thing.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also depends on what you win, if it something valuable postman/women might rob it or something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I don't think that happened for every prize that's been lost or not received by every other raffle winner. Plus, mine is supposed to be sent by email. Did it get lost in cyberspace or did some evil cyber post man steal it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
evil cyber post man robbed it probably haahaha

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I won a camera and didn't get it....
It got my hopes up pretty high....yeah I agree but Mental is a busy man and he's alot on his plate...

Reaction score
duck you guys, i won a RaGEZONE t-shirt and got it in the mail a month later. Exactly who told you that NOBODY has received their prizes?

From what i've gathered the royal mail is a piece of poop, so postage in/out takes a while. But Dan is busy so maybe it takes him a while to send it, who cares not like you paid for it anyway?

And if it's a digital prize them just PM him about it, he has most probably completely forgotten about it because it's really not that high on his priorities list. No need to make a thread and make a public spectacle over not receiving a free prize.

Reaction score
Maybe if you had bothered reading his post regarding your raffle 'win' when you posted in the other thread..
MentaL said:
raffles = real. items get lost. Although I have not sent the ebay winner his coupon yet due to my own fault lol. Should be sent within 48 hours.
Obviously, your mail courier is running slow.. or it's been lost.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe if you had bothered reading his post regarding your raffle 'win' when you posted in the other thread..

Obviously, your mail courier is running slow.. or it's been lost.

Or at least don't tell them that you'll be sending them the prize within 48 hours after it is a month overdue and then have them post in your suggestions forum a week later after still not getting anything or hearing anything about it.
I did read it pretty clearly. Maybe if you had bothered to read my entire post. I understand he's busy, but like.. poop. If you can take the two minutes to set up the raffle, you can definitely take the two minutes to send a coupon code in an email. That doesn't take a month. He told me through PM that it'll be sent through email. Hotmail doesn't suck THAT much butt. This is the suggestions forum, I'm making a suggestion. No public spectacle here, I'm just posting it in a place that he'll see it, as it seems that he's not getting my PMs anymore.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I won the RaGEZONE Care Package (T-Shirt / Mug / 1 year sub) got all three pretty fast. ♥

Reaction score
I did read it pretty clearly. Maybe if you had bothered to read my entire post. I understand he's busy, but like.. poop. If you can take the two minutes to set up the raffle, you can definitely take the two minutes to send a coupon code in an email. That doesn't take a month. He told me through PM that it'll be sent through email. Hotmail doesn't suck THAT much butt. This is the suggestions forum, I'm making a suggestion. No public spectacle here, I'm just posting it in a place that he'll see it, as it seems that he's not getting my PMs anymore.

Protip : RZ has over a quarter million members, it can take him weeks to get to a single PM. You won a free raffle, you aren't prioritized above anything on this forum, he will get to it when he gets to it.

You're not "making a suggestion" at all, the raffle system already exists, you are well aware of this fact, you just want your prize. Yea, we get it.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK,
People need to understand Mental does not always have a week to sit around and check all his private messages. You should understand he more likely has over 1,000+ private messages each day and on occasion your post is lost in the sea of crap.

If you have failed to get your item just send him a message and he will get back to you when he can. Dont rush him and dont act like a penis as you are getting this stuff for free. I could understand if you paid to enter the draws but you did not so stop bitching.

Really people need to learn that running a site such as ragezone is busy and stressful. Damn when I just use to run Epic Gunz and RageZone gunz I received around 200+ messages a day and by the time I finished working and actually had time to read them and deal with them the day had already ended and I had to go to bed as I had work in the morning. It may take time but wait and you will get your prize sooner or latter. Piggy >> Go To rageparty and you can get it from mental personally ^,^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back