Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rage Zone Live Show

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey
My old community had a live show from which we had 2 hosts delivering news, updates etc.
Would be a fabulous Idea for RaGEZONE as I know a lot of people are eager to hear news visually rather than reading (no offence writers ^^ sorry)
I know its porbably none of my business to add Ideas at this point, as I'm still some random with only 3 posts, but I think it might just do well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Post count doesn't matter, I was planning on making ragecast a live broadcast but with the current state of it, I don't think the team can get it sorted anytime soon.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fact is, this is a community of leechers. They'll come, learn, grab and duck off. I don't think there'll be many coming here to read/listen up on things like reviews. Something like a podcast would need to cater for the outerworld community, meaning, general poop. Something to make the listener laugh and think.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've now been around here for around a week, and I can see where your all coming from. Most people who are truly dedicated, are already well known, are the ones who make the community what it is today. Not to be offensive but I think there might be more activity from Mods/Staff/Admins then from Members.
But on another note, we should put RageCast on the website.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should run a thread and see if anyone is interested in joining you on Ragecast, I wouldn't be in the least upset to see it return shortly ^_^

Reaction score
I have Alfons and Dandune as guests because I know them well enough that we can have a joke n' a laugh to make an entertaining enough show, if I add people from RZ I really don't know, could get awkward.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually yeah you're right, we aren't short of blubbering idiots.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have Alfons and Dandune as guests because I know them well enough that we can have a joke n' a laugh to make an entertaining enough show, if I add people from RZ I really don't know, could get awkward.

Yup. A podcast with hosts who have no chemistry is like enduring the meow of a dying cat for an hour.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should make a script, but try to stick to it, also make it interesting by adding side notes, and give the script to all the participating guests.
You should get to know one another also, just to see the same comedy, etc.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You should make a script, but try to stick to it, also make it interesting by adding side notes, and give the script to all the participating guests.

Ugh, a script. That'd be a terrible idea imo. A list of topics to discuss is a great idea, but a script will put people off.

All this talk of ragecast, is it going to start again? I like downloading podcasts for when I go on runs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sigh, thats sort of what I mean
*Off Topic, Sorry, can you scale your sig down, its lagging the hell out of my mac
If you're a good speaker, maybe you dont need a notepad, or facts to run off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You should get to know one another also, just to see the same comedy, etc.

Scripts are horrid, show notes are better.

Ugh, a script. That'd be a terrible idea imo. A list of topics to discuss is a great idea, but a script will put people off.

All this talk of ragecast, is it going to start again? I like downloading podcasts for when I go on runs.

It's pretty much impossible to get Alfons on the show now since his worktimes got doubled, he's never free anymore.

Dandune, well I could see if he is free. He isn't really the co-host, unless he is reading this and wants to be.

I'm still working on my peace walker review for subscriber zone, just taking a bit longer because I'm getting frustrated at a few things, which in the end makes for a good review I hope :p.

Back