Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragezone Advertisements

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hate all those pop-ups...
But I don't mind the other advertisements ;)

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's their source of income.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uhm? Why don't I get popups :D ?

Retired
Reaction score
I don't mind ad's like Adsense but when I click on the page pop up ads show up, I hate pop ups.

If you guys are using Firefox use ad add-on like Adblock plus, removes all the ads.

I know they make money on them, but I'm sure not many people click on ADS.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pro tip:
When you sign in, tick that little box called "Remember me" and you will not have this issue.

Retired
Reaction score
Pro tip:
When you sign in, tick that little box called "Remember me" and you will not have this issue.

Hey Rasta. :)

Anyways, that doesn't always work if you clear your cookies a lot or if your browser is set to clear them upon exiting. Especially if you watch a lot of "movies" on your computer and you need to delete the history/cookies.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Websites earn money from the page views (say, if you load the page - and an adsense ad is their, they get paid for it - even if you're not clicking it), and pop up, they get paid even more.

I don't mind ad's like Adsense but when I click on the page pop up ads show up, I hate pop ups.

If you guys are using Firefox use ad add-on like Adblock plus, removes all the ads.

I know they make money on them, but I'm sure not many people click on ADS.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol what the heck? I get the pop-up ads now, I have never gotten them in the past but I have them now :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I gotta poop load of them. Like 7. Like once, some useless George Bush poop came up. I was like omgwtf. I bearly have time to log-in, Im like yes... no ads... 5- Seconds later... Another ad shows full screen. Thank me if this happens to you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, we know. But they are annoying. Every ad. = A profitable amount of money>Paypal

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Every once in awhile I get a few pop ups but it's not too bothersome.

Back