Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Evolution: Travel Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The idea is really simple, and I think it would make a great addition. A lot of members travel to other parts of the world, and it would be a nice addition if they can make a thread, to keep people posted with pictures of it etc. - also threads to discuss good places to go to when you go on vacation, and so on.

Personally, I think it would be a great section to be added. Maybe as a sub-section of something?

Reaction score
Now that would be a boring section after like a month. So far even the portfolio is visited twice per week. Also , you guys keep suggesting sections that would totally kill the outerworld section. I mean , what's wrong with posting your travels in the outerworld? MentaL said the Outerworld is dying anyways , so you can just head over and start posting about travel. And while you do so , you might win some awards too :wink:

Reaction score
Now that would be a boring section after like a month. So far even the portfolio is visited twice per week. Also , you guys keep suggesting sections that would totally kill the outerworld section. I mean , what's wrong with posting your travels in the outerworld? MentaL said the Outerworld is dying anyways , so you can just head over and start posting about travel. And while you do so , you might win some awards too :wink:

A lot of people are travelling, but I never see a thread about it popping up? Most of the time its even limited to Spamzilla. Though a lot of people travel. And why will it be boring after a month? People travel all the time, to a lot of different places. Everyone takes different pictures and does different activities.

Reaction score
Gorlsch said:
A lot of people are travelling, but I never see a thread about it popping up?

And you think , that's because there is no Travel section? Or just people don't want to post about it. I think the second one. As said you can always post about it in the outerworld , after all travel it is outerworld.

Reaction score
And you think , that's because there is no Travel section? Or just people don't want to post about it. I think the second one. As said you can always post about it in the outerworld , after all travel it is outerworld.

I think that indeed. Anyways, everyone their own opinion.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Can tell you right now it wouldn't be added, the Outerworld is the most ideal place for it. Although if you could kick-start off a thread, hopefully others would join in and give everyone a travel diary and it could kick off!

Reaction score
Can tell you right now it wouldn't be added, the Outerworld is the most ideal place for it. Although if you could kick-start off a thread, hopefully others would join in and give everyone a travel diary and it could kick off!

As always, great idea, thanks.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/travel-journal-955154/

I think the thread can be closed now, unless MentaL still decides to make the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back