Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Front Page - Suggestions or Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. As most of you may know, MentaL has taken it upon himself to throw out the flash page and replace it with a fancy new front page in which a few members from RaGEZONE will be writing the latest MMORPG News, Reviews, etc.; we will even incorporate important releases and news from the forum. So, basically RaGEZONE.com is an all-in-one place for your MMORPG needs.

The official launch has begun today, and well, we're asking for your opinions. We have a few articles posted on there for the launch for your viewing pleasure. Myself and the rest of the writing staff wants to know what you guys think, if you have any ideas or suggestions for the overall betterment of the forum. So please, feel free to leave a comment or two!

The front page can be found right when you open up

Thanks,
Savage (Cameron) (Steve)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking good! Be interesting to read some of the private server reviews :):.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's nice and the design is great. Just need a few writers for the articles.

Reaction score
Looks excellent. Well done.
Not much needs to be improved, the looks of the site are really professional.

The only thing now would to be to match the colours on the forum to the site, would be a great combo then.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Looks excellent. Well done.
Not much needs to be improved, the looks of the site are really professional.

The only thing now would to be to match the colours on the forum to the site, would be a great combo then.

Yeah, I agree with Joe.

It looks very good, just the colors should be somewhat similar, they both looks amazing, but yeah. It'd be even more amazing if they looked alike.

Regardless, all is well, it looks good. ;)

Great job!

Reaction score
I myself would like to somehow match the forum and the website, too. But MentaL has already stated that they are two different things, but I'm not 100% positive how he stands on changing the skin. We've changed it a bunch of times before, but with enough of the community's opinion, he might go for changing it.

If you want to get involved with the website, just leave a sample article in this thread so we can examine if you're appropriate for the job.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice..You could do something like a random private server spotlight of the month type of thing..maybe just randomly pick one, and do a promotional type article on it..that would be pretty cool.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow! I must admit this site looks really eye-catching, it's pretty slick and it uses its colors well.

The thing is when I click on Server Development it shows nothing. (Or says Sorry. No articles were found that match your criteria.)

I'm guessing it's not done?

Reaction score
Wow! I must admit this site looks really eye-catching, it's pretty slick and it uses its colors well.

The thing is when I click on Server Development it shows nothing. (Or says Sorry. No articles were found that match your criteria.)

I'm guessing it's not done?

no articles or releases written for it yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Missing something, bit plain, even if no reviews are up yet, maybe a preview/slideshow area, whats up on BF:H or WoW
Might want to include a bit more content, ie. Pics, Videos, Ragecast
I could help with it if you want.
(10th)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it but maybe if you tried re-colouring it to blue, white and grey, Then it would also suit the forum.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back