• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RaGEZONE Major Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had an idea, I wanted to create a gaming forum, where people could post pictures, share maps, and just discuss games. But then I thought that there are already too many out there, so getting members and content would be hard. Then I thought of Ragezone.. Why can't it happen here? Along with MMORPG development sections. Here's what I was thinking, just simply change the structure of the forum, to something like this:

RaGEZONE MMORPG Forum
- The Headquarters
- The Front Desk
- - Account Support
- - Forum Bugs
- - Suggestions

Free MMORPG Servers
- Lineage 2
- Ragescape
- World of Warcraft

MMORPGs
- Aion
- - Official Game Discussions
- - Private Server Development
- Cabal
- Dekaron

... etc, etc, etc...

You get the point.

I think that this would bring a lot of traffic to Ragezone, and generate a lot more content. Does anyone else agree?

If this does happen, please add a section for Starcraft I and Starcraft II (when it's released). I'll post a lot of content for them (official section).

On a side note.. How about a new design too if this idea does come true? I'd be up for designing one. We could have a competition to see who could design the best skin for RZ (we all know Jhewt would win, but his are dark, and MentaL can't use dark ones).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't get it.....what would be different?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, why add more sections based on a section that doesn't actually get used.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that if it was a bigger part of the community, it would be used.

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What I see on other forums the reason why their "Official Game Discussions" sections are so active active are because of stuffs they allow to be posted there like trading of accounts, items, golds, etc. I don't think it would have the same activity here in RZ because we already have the "merchants" section for those kind of stuffs.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since I use the maplestory section, from my point of view there are not any posts that I see about GMS (real maplestory). sooo I'm not sure about other ones but for maplestory, there's really no point adding it

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The name of this thread is REALLY misleading.

And yeah, fan sites would be better or just use the gaming hotspot since creating a bunch of section for like 5 official games would be a waste of time again.

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, here is no point in this.

EDIT: Call 911 because XZeenon's post count said so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back