Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Radio

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There should be a radio everyone can listen to which has offers and stuff on it, and also does the usual stuff like music lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awkward coincidence, I seem to have a dedicated server with nothing on it but ShoutCast DNAS v1.9.8..

I wouldn't mind opening the ports and setting up a panel if people would be interested.

As I am the person who came up with the idea, I wouldnt mind helping setting it up. :) PM me

Reaction score
All you guys wanting to be DJ's, just fyi, you'll have to convert all your music to whatever bitrate is supported by the server we get.

I could purchase a server for RZ and help manage everything as I've done many SC stations in the past. Charging for ads would pay off the server every month and make a nice profit for you dan. We'd need listeners of course though, which is the harder part.

Without having a set genre we'd need either 5-6 DJ's who can come on daily with varying music tastes or start building a library of top random music.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well if anyone makes the server I will help with maintaining it, hiring DJ's and making a rota so we know what DJ's are on and when.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if anyone makes the server I will help with maintaining it, hiring DJ's and making a rota so we know what DJ's are on and when.

Do you really think there is enough demand on this site to have a 24/7 radio?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ye, people will want to listen to music while roaming the forums. when it starts lots of people will start listening to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I kind of like the idea, I have experience with shoutcast if you guys need help.

Cant wait to see if we get a radio up!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We need to get a server first.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ye, people will want to listen to music while roaming the forums. when it starts lots of people will start listening to it.

The music wont appeal to everyone though. Most will prefer to play their own music. (Personal Opinion).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The music wont appeal to everyone though. Most will prefer to play their own music. (Personal Opinion).

True, but it can be a good way to promote competitions, websites and more.

Reaction score

If this happens there should be a requirement for DJ's to talk about forum events every few songs, just like a radio station would talk about news and weather.

Request songs of course too, so that its more personalized for the people who listen to it.

It can be a small station to auto-stream music or it could turn in to a massive project that has meaning. Either way its a good idea to bring the rz radio back.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ron, did you say you had a server?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shoutcast servers

>Has Song request form
>Song Requests get sent to an e-mail (can be made so that DJs can all access it)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you think me and you could make one for RaGEZONE?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok. I thinks he just wants someone to make it and then choose the DJ's

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
True, anyway lets wait and see

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will put a shoutcast server up right now if nobody else will.

Want me to?

Back