Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Radio

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There should be a radio everyone can listen to which has offers and stuff on it, and also does the usual stuff like music lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can set up whatever you want but you still can't do it for RZ without permission lol.

I can offer a radio to RZ users, it doesn't have to be on behalf of Ragezone.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I set one up.

X

Pm me songs on ragezone and I will add them to the que, I have a decent download speed but my upload is poop so it may take a minute or two.

(If staff has an issue with me running this, let me know and delete this post)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I set one up.

x

Pm me songs on ragezone and I will add them to the que, I have a decent download speed but my upload is poop so it may take a minute or two.

(If staff has an issue with me running this, let me know and delete this post)

hey... no.

Lord of the Onion Rings
Reaction score
It's a really good idea..

If the users don't like the music that is currently playing, they can simply mute it.

If you do get it up and running, good luck with er'!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can be a DJ for some Dubstep/techno if you'd like. Could come on daily too ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shoutcast servers

>Has Song request form
>Song Requests get sent to an e-mail (can be made so that DJs can all access it)

LMAO! For once Subline tries to be a smart-butt and completely missed..

No Offense of course.

>Has Song Request Form
>Song Requests sent to mysql database, and handled via DJ Panel.

or if you want to be complex

>grabs client (DJ's) IP, compares it to IP of DJPanel users, and sends to correct e-mail addres ;)

Also, I have experience with html/php/sql so Ron if you want to make this radio a reality, PM me and I'll make the website/player/DJPanel portion of it.

IDEA: Sell advertisement commercials to private servers.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never either but I think this idea would be great especially to those users addicted staying in our forum that gives them quite energy by listening to some songs playing from the radio to pass the boring moment.

BTW, still no confirmation for this? (@MentaL)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lmao! For once subline tries to be a smart-butt and completely missed..

No offense of course.

>has song request form
>song requests sent to mysql database, and handled via dj panel.

Or if you want to be complex

>grabs client (dj's) ip, compares it to ip of djpanel users, and sends to correct e-mail addres ;)

also, i have experience with html/php/sql so ron if you want to make this radio a reality, pm me and i'll make the website/player/djpanel portion of it.

Idea: Sell advertisement commercials to private servers.

you got me there :(

and actually, it all depends on your settings within the cast cpanel,

for the past radios i've worked / owned you could only input one e-mail, so it was required that we made an e-mail and shared it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you got me there :(

and actually, it all depends on your settings within the cast cpanel,

for the past radios i've worked / owned you could only input one e-mail, so it was required that we made an e-mail and shared it.

I apologise if I came accross as rude, but you are everywhere on this forum, and one of the first time I seen you wrong :p

It really does depend on the way you be runnin your poop lmao. I prefer a simple ShoutCast server, some basic scripts to read it's XML files (for current song playing, listeners, and other info), and a basic UserPanel that can send requests and Shoutouts to a mysql database that is read by the DJ Panel. Rather simple to put together if you have the time, and it can be entirely usefull :)

for more information google: Radio DJ Panel v3. It's a nice script, (although it doesnt run statistics from the XML files, that's gotta be seperate).

Edit:

Back on topic, If anyone is truly interested in starting a project similar to the suggestion of this thread should send me a PM. I think MentaL would be more interested in implementing it if it was already a work in progress.

-I already have everything to set it up other than a Domain, and users/staff lmao

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Possibilities are endless when you know PHP.

and so they are O: , however alot of cpanels (such as centovacast) have pre-made scripts for you, so it's not really all that much of a problem , but of course you can always edit the scripts to your likings!

Reaction score
Back on topic, If anyone is truly interested in starting a project similar to the suggestion of this thread should send me a PM. I think MentaL would be more interested in implementing it if it was already a work in progress.

-I already have everything to set it up other than a Domain, and users/staff lmao

Hes already completely interested. Just haven't had a chance to talk to him about it yet.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would totally be a radio host for the next 3 weeks full time and part time for more time

Back