Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Radio

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There should be a radio everyone can listen to which has offers and stuff on it, and also does the usual stuff like music lol.

What about no.
Reaction score
You need a license for that and they are very exspensive :mellow:

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need a license for that and they are very exspensive :mellow:

Nah just shoutcast, which can be reasonable. I'm sure you don't need a license seen as I've done it for years just with shoutcast seen as I happen to sell it now :p

Master Summoner
Reaction score
hehe, would be awesome an RaGEZONE RADIO,
nice idea mate. :thumbup1:

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If someone would like to keep it maintained and running, would be awesome.

What about no.
Reaction score
Nah just shoutcast, which can be reasonable. I'm sure you don't need a license seen as I've done it for years just with shoutcast seen as I happen to sell it now :p

You need a license to play any copyrighted music

@mental

Check cloudbroadcaster.com its cheap and good

It means a online radio, I think.

Nice Idea :thumbup1:

Still need a license..

Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, sorry, but can play free music.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Technically" you need a license, but who the hell cares? There are hundreds of radio sites that don't use licenses, I myself have hosted many. Plus, with the content of Ragezone, I'm sure an illegal radio won't matter much...

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem too bad of an idea, I wouldn't mind it.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If that's the case I can help donate towards the station cost(s).
I'd love to see a radio. =)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shoutcast server -> Streaming Music.

Copyrights? Lol no. You're technically promoting their songs FOR them. So no, you don't NEED to ask for permission to play the music.

There's thousands of shoutcast servers that do such things, if it were a big issue, everyone of them would've been shutdown.

Some examples are seoul.fm, and some others.

Note; i am NOT in anyway saying that it is NOT illegal to stream music as it IS. HOWEVER, as it is done by many already, most of the time the owner of the stream will NOT get in-trouble.

Last edited:
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know that in the UK, to broadcast copyrighted media via an internet stream legally requires a PPL license. You might also need a PRS license? I'm really not clued up about that. I know you need a PPL license though. This is just in the UK however, so host outside of that and you are fine. Unless there is similar laws in other countries... OR WE COULD HAVE MENTAL'S MUSIC PLAYING 24/7 #WIN.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have RZ members speak as guests on-air, advertise the RZ private servers, give notification of different opportunities involving the forum.

This is a sick idea, I'd like to help out with this.

Back