Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragezone RADIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This have been suggested 3 times before, so I hardly think it will have any more success this time.

I've given it my support before, and I'll do that this time too. But I still doubt..

VAY3bU3.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could create online radio, but need only big playlist :)

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People still listen to the radio? I thought playlists took over long time ago.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People still listen to the radio? I thought playlists took over long time ago.

Some do, especially if they want to find new music. I tend to stick with my old playlists, but I also hit the radio sometimes just to listen to something else and perhaps fine some new favorites.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some do, especially if they want to find new music. I tend to stick with my old playlists, but I also hit the radio sometimes just to listen to something else and perhaps fine some new favorites.

Well yes, but there's a reason that there are plenty of FM stations, different people like different music. So a radio station on RZ wouldn't work for the majority of people.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well yes, but there's a reason that there are plenty of FM stations, different people like different music. So a radio station on RZ wouldn't work for the majority of people.

You have a good point. As I previously stated, this has been suggested 3 times before. I hardly think the result will go any different this time. But I'll support IF there's enough interested.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Junkers and Becca are planning to do a podcast.

A radio wont be worth it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's legal

file for radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back