Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE needs Rage Zone (:

Reaction score
What I still did not get, is that this forum doesn't have a rage/unmoderated section, where people could just express what they feel if they have problems or whatnot.

Most of the time, people are angry, but they do need to share it with people, to make them feel better.

I don't know, just a suggestion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To my knowledge so far we have "The Outerworld", while not exactly unmoderated it does suffice. Also if you actually wanted it to be titled "Rage Zone" then there could be a few issues, for starters that's a horrible pun and new users may confuse it for the 'main' section.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If they have an unmoderated section what happens if someone blows a tantrum?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Not going to argue. Dont want to win the argument :)

There should be a RaGE Section to have something related to the name of the website. Come on? There's nothing on the site that corresponds to the name of the website. Atleast make the section, and give it GOOD moderators. Any crap that goes on, yeah, basic rules and basic punishments.

;>

Reaction score
There should be a RaGE Section to have something related to the name of the website. Come on? There's nothing on the site that corresponds to the name of the website. Atleast make the section, and give it GOOD moderators. Any crap that goes on, yeah, basic rules and basic punishments.

;>

Yeh, I dont understand that too.
Name got nothing to do with the forum. :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What possibly could go wrong lol. People dont like people, thats usual, nothing new. I am raging all the time, but nowhere to share my rage :)

Flaming is like a ddos.

When it comes with a sufficient enough impact, it will cause the victim to go down. Such section would turn into an ultimate troll hole, where the staff most likely will be the ones main target.

I have tried this at a community i used to work for, darkgunz.
The first 10 threads were all about staff. The only people that gained from it were trolls and people with anger issues. the victims however were very displeased, some even quit because of the section.

I have no idea if this is allowed, if its not, please delete.
This is a quotation of a thread in the troll section at the named community:
troll said:
meaning due to the laws against weeds and so on. it will keep the kids young kids stay out of jail. Americas jail are over populated. some have to use jail gyms has a other housing for convicts that maybe got sent to jail for selling weed. proof that the united states has the highest Incarceration rate in the world. we need to stop sending kids to jail for weed. some maybe sell to get food on the table. i agree weed should be legalized
The duck, you dumbfuck, the weed Ducking puts the kids on street. Legal weed only makes them fuckin deal more are you Ducking dumb, its the big Ducking guys that send kids on the street to sell weed, and its the people from the low class, mid class and the projects that suffer from it.

Weed should be as legal as a black president. NO!

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RaGEZONE was supposed to be a wrestling site not a rage site. So it should have a wrestling section.

If you want to rage then go rage at your friends in real life because this is a public forum with over 1000 people online. Everybody can read/comment your anger issues and that wouldn't make sense now would it? Not to mention that EnhanceGFX is right, the section would probably be centered around staff members and people can be offended by that. If it was unmoderated that would be even worse.

This isn't a place where you can let go of your anger, try the kids help phone instead.

Anger isn't meant to be shared because it just starts a flame war.

Last edited:
change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There used to be spamzilla but apparently the spam spread and so they took the best section out (thats right spamzilla was the best).

Unmoderated is going to be complete chaos. The trolls would go to the section, thrive and reproduce, and come out to poison the rest of the forum.

What you could suggest is to have someone like Ex or Madi modding the section if they would be up for it. Get someone mature who dosen't retaliate to insults with more petty insults, and someone who people usually tend to be afraid to flame.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There used to be spamzilla but apparently the spam spread and so they took the best section out (thats right spamzilla was the best).

Unmoderated is going to be complete chaos. The trolls would go to the section, thrive and reproduce, and come out to poison the rest of the forum.

What you could suggest is to have someone like Ex or Madi modding the section if they would be up for it. Get someone mature who dosen't retaliate to insults with more petty insults, and someone who people usually tend to be afraid to flame.
The targeting staff as a flame dummy or other people has nothing to do with moderation. Such section would only create an bubblegum bell that keeps blowing up with hate till it explodes and bad things happen. Sometimes, your victim might respond just a little different then you'd expect, this could lead to issues other then verbal things. Real life threats, floods, other kinds of attacks, real life tracing and other things.

We really should not give people a chance to become an E-criminal.

Reaction score
If person is angry, he have to share it with someone, rather than keeping it inside. If people are angry at someone, they dont have to mention the name :)
I've seen only 1 forum that had the section. I was really amazed by that idea, but when I went into the section, the main focus wasn't on a coarse language, it was more focused on releasing all the filth people had inside. Starting with the Boss at work, finishing by the cat at home (lol).

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. Always show respect towards each other. Flames and personal attacks are not welcome at RaGEZONE. This includes but not limited to; racism, xenophobia, etc.

12. Do not use excessive foul language.

A rage section would contradict these two rules. Not to mention you can get infracted for:

Insulting a Member
Using inappropriate language

If you take those two out of the rage section then it wouldn't be a rage section at all.

@Error, Then they should share it with their real life friends. Spouting it out on the internet will get you nowhere. If it's real life, you can say it over the phone and laugh about it later. On the internet, you will have people shouting out their own opinions about you blowing a gasket because your boss didn't give you a promotion. It will lead to a whole new kind of flame war after that.

Would any of you like it if you posted your days rage and then someone came and said:

"Wow you really need to put some ice on your butt. Why would you be crying over not getting a raise? It's life, it's a job, get over it"

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If person is angry, he have to share it with someone, rather than keeping it inside. If people are angry at someone, they dont have to mention the name :)
I've seen only 1 forum that had the section. I was really amazed by that idea, but when I went into the section, the main focus wasn't on a coarse language, it was more focused on releasing all the filth people had inside. Starting with the Boss at work, finishing by the cat at home (lol).

you forgot one thing,

Insulting someone on the internet is little different then in real life. Yes, it brings less risks for the insulter, but the person receiving the insults will not be less insulted.

Reaction score
Okay, lets put this suggestion in another words. How about having a "Our Life" section.. Rather than RAGE idea, which is already disliked. People do have problems in life.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with using swearing words to express yourself. The rule state, as long as you dont insult anyone. This is forum for grown-ups, as 12 year olds should understand circumstances and responsibility of creating private servers. Thats why I dont understand why words like "F***", etc are not allowed to be used.

@ Dell, people who cant take a "s*it" will snap after first comeback that is made. I do agree it is flame most of the time, but people who cant take criticism, shouldn't even be on forums/releasing stuff. :)

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, lets put this suggestion in another words. How about having a "Our Life" section.. Rather than RAGE idea, which is already disliked. People do have problems in life.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with using swearing words to express yourself. The rule state, as long as you dont insult anyone. This is forum for grown-ups, as 12 year olds should understand circumstances and responsibility of creating private servers. Thats why I dont understand why words like "F***", etc are not allowed to be used.

I believe someone above said it but "Our Life" would be same as The Outerworld. It's there so you can talk about anything, even IRL stuff.

Nowhere have i seen in the rules that this forum is for "grown ups"... This forum is meant to be used by people ages 12 - 30 or higher. The "grown ups" should be the ones acting more mature and not swear here then.

The only place for "grown ups" would be the 18+ section.

Evolution : RaGEZONE - The Outerworld at RaGEZONE.com

Edit: The rule clearly says Do not use foul language. Whether your an adult or not you have to follow that rule.

Last edited:
Back