Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE needs Rage Zone (:

Reaction score
What I still did not get, is that this forum doesn't have a rage/unmoderated section, where people could just express what they feel if they have problems or whatnot.

Most of the time, people are angry, but they do need to share it with people, to make them feel better.

I don't know, just a suggestion.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love how you avoid answering something by coming up with an excuse.

Now if no one is up for the idea then close the thread. That's what your supposed to do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay, here's my answer to your statement:
12 year old skids should know their circumstances if they succeed with their private servers. Private servers are illegal, and therefore whoever is using them, should act like a mature person, rather than a skid. There are no age restrictions, but nothing can be done, to stop 12 year old kids from making private servers. They shutdown after a month anyway hahah..

Threads in "The Front Desk" section, can not be closed by thread starters, you'r mod, you should of got it by now.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He doesn't have authority in this section.

Dell Honne lets be serious. The Outerworld is NOTHING like the section he suggested. You probably joined after spamzilla was removed, but it was a success. Yes there was flaming going on around the clock. But the forum was active and fun.

Like I said before, let someone who usually scares the crap out of people moderate the section. I'm pretty sure that if controlled properly, the section would be a huge hit. One of the main reasons I am behind this is because I know that such a section would bring back some people that we all love and miss.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

P.S. What kind of a counter argument is "you should rage at your friends in real life?" Half of your points make me question your intelligence. That's like saying we shouldn't discuss current events because it should be reserved for something you do with people you know in person. Ranting is a part of life and since RaGEZONE embraces almost everything else, we should give the section a chance [again].

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I acually agree with this. Instead of people raging on releases, why not rage in a new section?

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

I believe someone above said it but "Our Life" would be same as The Outerworld. It's there so you can talk about anything, even IRL stuff.

Nowhere have i seen in the rules that this forum is for "grown ups"... This forum is meant to be used by people ages 12 - 30 or higher. The "grown ups" should be the ones acting more mature and not swear here then.

The only place for "grown ups" would be the 18+ section.

Evolution : RaGEZONE - The Outerworld at RaGEZONE.com

Edit: The rule clearly says Do not use foul language. Whether your an adult or not you have to follow that rule.

Who said we have to rage and swear?
Some adults here are less mature then most members.
And alot of underage go to the 18+ section (Not me :/:)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought that the vBulletin blog was there so that we didn't make stupid threads requesting to make some section to tell the world how so and so hurt my feelings and i'm taking it out on my keyboard.

Last edited:
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Great idea, let's let all the moany little kids go to a section and vent when infact nobody on the internet really cares about what they're venting about. If you have a problem with someone isn't that why we have MSN? And of course whenever other people join in the convo the OP doesn't like it if they're against him/her and end up calling the person a little witch and it goes on from there. A vent section is pretty damn stupid as it basically bypasses all rules which prevent people from moaning their faces off.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He doesn't have authority in this section.

Dell Honne lets be serious. The Outerworld is NOTHING like the section he suggested. You probably joined after spamzilla was removed, but it was a success. Yes there was flaming going on around the clock. But the forum was active and fun.

Like I said before, let someone who usually scares the crap out of people moderate the section. I'm pretty sure that if controlled properly, the section would be a huge hit. One of the main reasons I am behind this is because I know that such a section would bring back some people that we all love and miss.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

P.S. What kind of a counter argument is "you should rage at your friends in real life?" Half of your points make me question your intelligence. That's like saying we shouldn't discuss current events because it should be reserved for something you do with people you know in person. Ranting is a part of life and since RaGEZONE embraces almost everything else, we should give the section a chance [again].

I don't mean rage at your friends, I meant share your problems with them. It's one thing you do with your friends rather than making yourself seem like a fool on a forum by going OH GOD THIS GUY DIDN'T PUT 2 SUGAR IN MY COFFEE TODAY.

Great idea, let's let all the moany little kids go to a section and vent when infact nobody on the internet really cares about what they're venting about. If you have a problem with someone isn't that why we have MSN? And of course whenever other people join in the convo the OP doesn't like it if they're against him/her and end up calling the person a little witch and it goes on from there. A vent section is pretty damn stupid as it basically bypasses all rules which prevent people from moaning their faces off.

It would be a waste of time and space on the forum anyways. Who enjoys reading other's rage? Unless your one of those types of people that like to laugh at other people's anger issues.

Edit: The decision still goes to MentaL. I'm surprised he hasn't posted here yet.

Edit2: I still don't understand why you would give the trolls their very own section in which they now have a reason to stay here.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't mean rage at your friends, I meant share your problems with them. It's one thing you do with your friends rather than making yourself seem like a fool on a forum by going OH GOD THIS GUY DIDN'T PUT 2 SUGAR IN MY COFFEE TODAY.

... you can't be serious. How does it make sense to share problems that you have online on a forum with your real life friends? They'd have no idea what is going on. This section is meant to be for all members' problems on RaGEZONE. Also, you do realize this section somewhat goes towards improving RaGEZONE and its community?

You should keep off the Suggestions section before you make more idiotic posts and get yourself demoted. I really am surprised at half the people they picked as moderators.

By the way, how would you make yourself look like a fool on a forum if that's what the forum is asking of you? It's a section for rants with things revolving around RaGEZONE (mostly). For example, you have a problem with a certain "group" of people who do this and that. You express that in a thread over there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 404
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... you can't be serious. How does it make sense to share problems that you have online on a forum with your real life friends? They'd have no idea what is going on. This section is meant to be for all members' problems on RaGEZONE. Also, you do realize this section somewhat goes towards improving RaGEZONE and its community?

You should keep off the Suggestions section before you make more idiotic posts and get yourself demoted. I really am surprised at half the people they picked as moderators.

By the way, how would you make yourself look like a fool on a forum if that's what the forum is asking of you? It's a section for rants with things revolving around RaGEZONE (mostly). For example, you have a problem with a certain "group" of people who do this and that. You express that in a thread over there.

Maybe you should check again but he never said it had to do with online problems only.

What I still did not get, is that this forum doesn't have a rage/unmoderated section, where people could just express what they feel if they have problems or whatnot.

Most of the time, people are angry, but they do need to share it with people, to make them feel better.

I don't know, just a suggestion.

All I'm doing is saying my opinion on how this idea will work out, right now I don't like it but why don't you try giving reasons for me to like it rather than making fun of my intelligence and acting like your smarter than me. Why would I get demoted for giving my own opinions on a suggestion that I don't like? Even if it's "stupid" reasons you have to count them all.

Too bad, but we are all equal people on the internet.

How would it make you look like a fool? Well people are famous for raging over stupid and foolish things like an infraction, a warning, an insult, a release, a project. Get where I'm heading with this?

Now if the rage section was created for rages only on the forum then that would probably end up like EnhanceGFX said. It would be centered around staff members. Also the fact that if I fight with Crash about something and he goes and posts it in the rage section obviously I would know hes talking about me? If you were me obviously you would reply and that would start the famous flame wars we so love.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe you should check again but he never said it had to do with online problems only.

All I'm doing is saying my opinion on how this idea will work out, right now I don't like it but why don't you try giving reasons for me to like it rather than making fun of my intelligence and acting like your smarter than me. Why would I get demoted for giving my own opinions on a suggestion that I don't like? Even if it's "stupid" reasons you have to count them all.

Too bad, but we are all equal people on the internet.

How would it make you look like a fool? Well people are famous for raging over stupid and foolish things like an infraction, a warning, an insult, a release, a project. Get where I'm heading with this?

Now if the rage section was created for rages only on the internet/forum then that would probably end up like EnhanceGFX said. It would be centered around staff members. Also the fact that if I fight with Crash about something and he goes and posts it in the rage section obviously I would know hes talking about me? If you were me obviously you would reply and that would start the famous flame wars we so love.

Uh, I'm quite sure he's referring to online problems on RaGEZONE. Obviously the section will be moderated and certain rules will be added so no I don't get where you're heading with this. That's like saying "oh we shouldn't open up the forum because people will post bad stuff", it will happen but it can be dealt with just like any other section. So what if it's centered around members and staff? It's supposed to be, they should be able to take criticism. Of course things like "FK U MOD U GAY U FAG FK U" will be deleted & the user will be banned. You're really just stating what obvious things would occur, and those can all be taken care of by moderation.

EDIT: By the way, where did you get that I said it had to do with online problems only? Here are my exact words "It's a section for rants with things revolving around RaGEZONE (mostly)."

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uh, I'm quite sure he's referring to online problems on RaGEZONE. Obviously the section will be moderated and certain rules will be added so no I don't get where you're heading with this. That's like saying "oh we shouldn't open up the forum because people will post bad stuff", it will happen but it can be dealt with just like any other section. So what if it's centered around members and staff? It's supposed to be, they should be able to take criticism. Of course things like "FK U MOD U GAY U FAG FK U" will be deleted & the user will be banned. You're really just stating what obvious things would occur, and those can all be taken care of by moderation.

Moderated = fine, but he mentioned undermoderated.

I don't think he's referring to online problems else he would have said so in one of his posts. He only said that people get angry but don't share it with anyone. Also when I mentioned real life problems he didn't reply with something like "It's only for forum rage problems".

My argument is that instead of wasting your time on an online forum raging about something that happened in real life you should just share it with your friends.

I'm not taking about rages that have to do with people on the forum, if that's what the section is for then it's an okay idea as long as it's moderated by super mods.

Online rage = Fine because people get angry
Offline rage = Waste of time when you can talk about it with people you know.

Reply to your edit: Here: How does it make sense to share problems that you have online on a forum with your real life friends?

I state the obvious because the obvious problems are the biggest ones. Moderators aren't online 24/7 to deal with all the threads that will be posted there you know.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Moderated = fine, but he mentioned undermoderated.

I don't think he's referring to online problems else he would have said so in one of his posts. He only said that people get angry but don't share it with anyone. Also when I mentioned real life problems he didn't reply with something like "It's only for forum rage problems".

My argument is that instead of wasting your time on an online forum raging about something that happened in real life you should just share it with your friends.

I'm not taking about rages that have to do with people on the forum, if that's what the section is for then it's an okay idea as long as it's moderated by super mods.

Online rage = Fine because people get angry
Offline rage = Waste of time when you can talk about it with people you know.

Reply to your edit: Here: How does it make sense to share problems that you have online on a forum with your real life friends?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about online rants revolving around RaGEZONE, that's just more logical. Otherwise, I'd have to agree with you if it's a section only for ranting about your life and such.

Reply to your edit edit: That's because I thought you were talking about rants online about RaGEZONE. Anyway, let's just wait for OP to clear it up, this may all just be a huge misunderstanding.

By the way, there are many people on this forum who probably don't have friends in real life, or barely any. Sure it's pathetic but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
1. Always show respect towards each other. Flames and personal attacks are not welcome at RaGEZONE. This includes but not limited to; racism, xenophobia, etc.

12. Do not use excessive foul language.

A rage section would contradict these two rules. Not to mention you can get infracted for:

Insulting a Member
Using inappropriate language

If you take those two out of the rage section then it wouldn't be a rage section at all.

@Error, Then they should share it with their real life friends. Spouting it out on the internet will get you nowhere. If it's real life, you can say it over the phone and laugh about it later. On the internet, you will have people shouting out their own opinions about you blowing a gasket because your boss didn't give you a promotion. It will lead to a whole new kind of flame war after that.

Would any of you like it if you posted your days rage and then someone came and said:

"Wow you really need to put some ice on your butt. Why would you be crying over not getting a raise? It's life, it's a job, get over it"

I've broken those rules several times. Lmao.

Not in this quote, but THE SECTION BEING UNMODERATED IS THE STUPIDEST THING IN THE WORLD TO SAY. Of course it'll be moderated! Why wouldn't it!?

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well then why would he even mention "Ragezone needs a rage/unmoderated section" :/

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Just like dinkie said, if someone starts flaming hardcore at the moderators, of course, they'll get infracted, and banned, BUT, this section will be moderated, of course. The place will be where you let out your anger, and poop like that, not to be like
"duck YOU witch, I FUCKIN' HATE YOUR butt, I'LL KILL YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL duck YOUR MOM SO BADLY".
Like that <3

You can say things that MAY offend the person, but not to an extent where it's like that sentence above.

Reaction score
I acually agree with this. Instead of people raging on releases, why not rage in a new section?

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Who said we have to rage and swear?
Some adults here are less mature then most members.
And alot of underage go to the 18+ section (Not me :/:)
Would would they stop raging in other sections?

Back