Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE needs Rage Zone (:

Reaction score
What I still did not get, is that this forum doesn't have a rage/unmoderated section, where people could just express what they feel if they have problems or whatnot.

Most of the time, people are angry, but they do need to share it with people, to make them feel better.

I don't know, just a suggestion.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would would they stop raging in other sections?

Most likely not...

I still don't quite get the purpose of this section. Is it only to let go of rage? Like honestly.. it doesn't sound too right.

"Hey guys we need a section so we can let go of all our rage!"

Doesn't seem quite right to me since it sounds like another spam section for people to say whatever they want about anyone on the forum. An excuse to insult someone Lol.

He didn't really give any good reasons for this section either except for the fact that Ragezone doesn't have a section that reflects it's name.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
1. Ragezone's name
2. Gives a place to express how we feel to one another.
3. Moderators moderate the section. Nothing can go wrong, bro. <3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. Ragezone's name
2. Gives a place to express how we feel to one another.
3. Moderators moderate the section. Nothing can go wrong, bro. <3

You're joking... right?
Anyone who actually posts in that section will most likely mistake it for a "flame and call each other racist slurs" section. Then it'll get out of hand, section will get removed, a huge stink will be made, and will eventually result in doubling ragezone's e-drama. That's not what I look forward to.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You're joking... right?
Anyone who actually posts in that section will most likely mistake it for a "flame and call each other racist slurs" section. Then it'll get out of hand, section will get removed, a huge stink will be made, and will eventually result in doubling ragezone's e-drama. That's not what I look forward to.

+1 for that, i totaly agree with you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do agree this will get an big flaming section.
But if you make the RULE in the section that it's not allowed to make it about other people of the forums.
And I loved spamzilla section 2 <3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who said boobs?

we need Rage section , just like IRL i can say 'F Your M/A' to anyone :).

if not, i will create a very special website with a very special name called Rage**** and allow ya all to add posts from forum.ragezone.com with your feelings about it.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There used to be spamzilla but apparently the spam spread and so they took the best section out (thats right spamzilla was the best).

Unmoderated is going to be complete chaos. The trolls would go to the section, thrive and reproduce, and come out to poison the rest of the forum.

What you could suggest is to have someone like Ex or Madi modding the section if they would be up for it. Get someone mature who dosen't retaliate to insults with more petty insults, and someone who people usually tend to be afraid to flame.

spamzilla was my gig lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol I think the fowl language rule has a split in it cause Mental him self uses fowl language and theres no reason to start infracting users for it now I admit excessive fowl language would be a problem but most don't go all out and the ones that do are usually teens or kids that just wana cuss up a storm lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A remake of spamzilla is not needed.
Besides people just are going to flame regardless of who are Moderators.
Just forget about this and call it a day.

You joined April 2010, how are you supposed to know what Spamzilla was like? Honestly, keep off if you're just posting for the post count.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
There used to be spamzilla but apparently the spam spread and so they took the best section out (thats right spamzilla was the best).

Unmoderated is going to be complete chaos. The trolls would go to the section, thrive and reproduce, and come out to poison the rest of the forum.

What you could suggest is to have someone like Ex or Madi modding the section if they would be up for it. Get someone mature who dosen't retaliate to insults with more petty insults, and someone who people usually tend to be afraid to flame.

Why does everyone think it'll be unmoderated!? Of course it'll be moderated! Isn't everything on this damn forum moderated?

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Off-topic,

You joined April 2010, how are you supposed to know what Spamzilla was like? Honestly, keep off if you're just posting for the post count.

Same can be said to use as you don't know if that's his first account or not. I know plenty of people on here that have multiple accounts.

So all you did was spam to tell him he's spamming.

On-topic,

I completely agree with Rice. He hit the nail on the head.

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Let's fuckin' RAGE!"

"What?"

"You know, Mr. Cheezel, swimming with the dolphins and flying with the seabirds... That stuff..."

"Oh! Well then, rage it up! Rage it up...Big things are coming...Big things"

Back