RaGEZONE needs Rage Zone (:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

RaGEZONE needs Rage Zone (:

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

What I still did not get, is that this forum doesn't have a rage/unmoderated section, where people could just express what they feel if they have problems or whatnot.

Most of the time, people are angry, but they do need to share it with people, to make them feel better.

I don't know, just a suggestion.

MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    North CarolinaLocation
    23Posts

Re: RaGEZONE needs Rage Zone (:

To my knowledge so far we have "The Outerworld", while not exactly unmoderated it does suffice. Also if you actually wanted it to be titled "Rage Zone" then there could be a few issues, for starters that's a horrible pun and new users may confuse it for the 'main' section.

InactiveRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    SydneyLocation
    1,138Posts

If they have an unmoderated section what happens if someone blows a tantrum?

GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

What possibly could go wrong lol. People dont like people, thats usual, nothing new. I am raging all the time, but nowhere to share my rage (:

The OmegaRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    5,372Posts

Nope.

GammaRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    ON, CanadaLocation
    3,313Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post
    Nope.
    I agree, a rage section would just cause more problems.

GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

Not going to argue. Dont want to win the argument (:

InactiveRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    942Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Error 404 View Post
    Not going to argue. Dont want to win the argument (:
    There should be a RaGE Section to have something related to the name of the website. Come on? There's nothing on the site that corresponds to the name of the website. Atleast make the section, and give it GOOD moderators. Any crap that goes on, yeah, basic rules and basic punishments.

;>

GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BGxApixen View Post
    There should be a RaGE Section to have something related to the name of the website. Come on? There's nothing on the site that corresponds to the name of the website. Atleast make the section, and give it GOOD moderators. Any crap that goes on, yeah, basic rules and basic punishments.

;>
    Yeh, I dont understand that too.
    Name got nothing to do with the forum. :(

InactiveRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    Behind YouLocation
    804Posts

thats total corruption lol..

InactiveRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    448Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Error 404 View Post
    What possibly could go wrong lol. People dont like people, thats usual, nothing new. I am raging all the time, but nowhere to share my rage (:
    Flaming is like a ddos.

When it comes with a sufficient enough impact, it will cause the victim to go down. Such section would turn into an ultimate troll hole, where the staff most likely will be the ones main target.

I have tried this at a community i used to work for, darkgunz.
    The first 10 threads were all about staff. The only people that gained from it were trolls and people with anger issues. the victims however were very displeased, some even quit because of the section.

I have no idea if this is allowed, if its not, please delete.
    This is a quotation of a thread in the troll section at the named community:
    Quote Originally Posted by troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Innocent View Post
    meaning due to the laws against weeds and so on. it will keep the kids young kids stay out of jail. Americas jail are over populated. some have to use jail gyms has a other housing for convicts that maybe got sent to jail for selling weed. proof that the united states has the highest Incarceration rate in the world. we need to stop sending kids to jail for weed. some maybe sell to get food on the table. i agree weed should be legalized
    The fuck, you dumbfuck, the weed fucking puts the kids on street. Legal weed only makes them fuckin deal more are you fucking dumb, its the big fucking guys that send kids on the street to sell weed, and its the people from the low class, mid class and the projects that suffer from it.

Weed should be as legal as a black president. NO!
    Last edited by EnhanceGFX; 08-09-10 at 02:27 AM.

GammaRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    ON, CanadaLocation
    3,313Posts

RaGEZONE was supposed to be a wrestling site not a rage site. So it should have a wrestling section.

If you want to rage then go rage at your friends in real life because this is a public forum with over 1000 people online. Everybody can read/comment your anger issues and that wouldn't make sense now would it? Not to mention that EnhanceGFX is right, the section would probably be centered around staff members and people can be offended by that. If it was unmoderated that would be even worse.

This isn't a place where you can let go of your anger, try the kids help phone instead.

Anger isn't meant to be shared because it just starts a flame war.
    Last edited by Dell Honne; 08-09-10 at 02:32 AM.

GammaRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    JerseyLocation
    4,548Posts

There used to be spamzilla but apparently the spam spread and so they took the best section out (thats right spamzilla was the best).

Unmoderated is going to be complete chaos. The trolls would go to the section, thrive and reproduce, and come out to poison the rest of the forum.

What you could suggest is to have someone like Ex or Madi modding the section if they would be up for it. Get someone mature who dosen't retaliate to insults with more petty insults, and someone who people usually tend to be afraid to flame.

Quote Originally Posted by Batz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    When IRMU makes a thread you don't question it, you just respect his authority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    QFT. Everyone knows IRMU's authority.
    Yeah, and he's awesome. He's so awesome that I put him in Family category on MSN.

InactiveRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    448Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Rule MU View Post
    There used to be spamzilla but apparently the spam spread and so they took the best section out (thats right spamzilla was the best).

Unmoderated is going to be complete chaos. The trolls would go to the section, thrive and reproduce, and come out to poison the rest of the forum.

What you could suggest is to have someone like Ex or Madi modding the section if they would be up for it. Get someone mature who dosen't retaliate to insults with more petty insults, and someone who people usually tend to be afraid to flame.
    The targeting staff as a flame dummy or other people has nothing to do with moderation. Such section would only create an bubblegum bell that keeps blowing up with hate till it explodes and bad things happen. Sometimes, your victim might respond just a little different then you'd expect, this could lead to issues other then verbal things. Real life threats, floods, other kinds of attacks, real life tracing and other things.

We really should not give people a chance to become an E-criminal.

GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

If person is angry, he have to share it with someone, rather than keeping it inside. If people are angry at someone, they dont have to mention the name (:
    I've seen only 1 forum that had the section. I was really amazed by that idea, but when I went into the section, the main focus wasn't on a coarse language, it was more focused on releasing all the filth people had inside. Starting with the Boss at work, finishing by the cat at home (lol).

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Advertisement