May 2003 Join Date
    ScotlandLocation
    3,545Posts

Re: RaGEZONE needs Rage Zone (:

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

!A mini wall of text appears!
    Spoiler:
    Mental's Lair is essentially the old Spamzilla, everyone who was active there before(barring 3~5 people) also have access there now.

"The Lounge" re-branding of it was the single worst thing to happen to the Evo sections. It was intended to basically be a "light" version of the Outerworld which still makes no sense really if you knew what the Outerworld was. It was re-branded because everyone was apparently just sick of all the literal "lol"/"spam" posts.

This ended up forcing the outerworld to be about "serious discussions" which ended up just being a news story every few weeks. Which then in turn screwed up the debate section since "serious" topics would end up being posted in the Outerworld.

I remember everyone being confused on where exactly something be posted and in the end just got thrown into "The Lounge" as a safe bet which is why it had "high activity".

Hell even then only "light discussions" that happened there was just in the big 3 threads since everything was always being pushed off the first page, it was rare that a thread would survive on the first page for a week.

Essentially, what I think it comes down to:
    If you want to just banter like "what you just did" - last person thread in Mental's lair.
    If you want to have discussions on anything - The Outerworld. (like it was before spamzilla even existed)
    If you want to just spam/troll - Fek off to 4chan etc.

My thoughts.

Crash

2010 - Most Professional (Image lost to time)

Spoiler:
    My old sigs:
    1, 2, 3, 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Flameingskull View Post
    spamzilla was my gig lol.
    yeah thats why you fucked it up.
    "You should of learned bitches love cake."

RIP Akaruz

Quote Originally Posted by Genryu View Post
    it went from banned to fire to chemo to noobs moaning to hijacking...
    <3 spamzilla

Apr 2007 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    3,189Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrashOveride View Post
    !A mini wall of text appears!
    Spoiler:
    Mental's Lair is essentially the old Spamzilla, everyone who was active there before(barring 3~5 people) also have access there now.

"The Lounge" re-branding of it was the single worst thing to happen to the Evo sections. It was intended to basically be a "light" version of the Outerworld which still makes no sense really if you knew what the Outerworld was. It was re-branded because everyone was apparently just sick of all the literal "lol"/"spam" posts.

This ended up forcing the outerworld to be about "serious discussions" which ended up just being a news story every few weeks. Which then in turn screwed up the debate section since "serious" topics would end up being posted in the Outerworld.

I remember everyone being confused on where exactly something be posted and in the end just got thrown into "The Lounge" as a safe bet which is why it had "high activity".

Hell even then only "light discussions" that happened there was just in the big 3 threads since everything was always being pushed off the first page, it was rare that a thread would survive on the first page for a week.

Essentially, what I think it comes down to:
    If you want to just banter like "what you just did" - last person thread in Mental's lair.
    If you want to have discussions on anything - The Outerworld. (like it was before spamzilla even existed)
    If you want to just spam/troll - Fek off to 4chan etc.

My thoughts.

Crash
    ghmm?
    Good thoughts.
    But still think Spamzilla would be more fun.
    Since MentaL's Lair is for 1,5K peepz/subs only.
    and that stopped the fun ;)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Advertisement