Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE needs Rage Zone (:

Reaction score
What I still did not get, is that this forum doesn't have a rage/unmoderated section, where people could just express what they feel if they have problems or whatnot.

Most of the time, people are angry, but they do need to share it with people, to make them feel better.

I don't know, just a suggestion.

Reaction score
!A mini wall of text appears!
Mental's Lair is essentially the old Spamzilla, everyone who was active there before(barring 3~5 people) also have access there now.

"The Lounge" re-branding of it was the single worst thing to happen to the Evo sections. It was intended to basically be a "light" version of the Outerworld which still makes no sense really if you knew what the Outerworld was. It was re-branded because everyone was apparently just sick of all the literal "lol"/"spam" posts.

This ended up forcing the outerworld to be about "serious discussions" which ended up just being a news story every few weeks. Which then in turn screwed up the debate section since "serious" topics would end up being posted in the Outerworld.

I remember everyone being confused on where exactly something be posted and in the end just got thrown into "The Lounge" as a safe bet which is why it had "high activity".

Hell even then only "light discussions" that happened there was just in the big 3 threads since everything was always being pushed off the first page, it was rare that a thread would survive on the first page for a week.

Essentially, what I think it comes down to:
If you want to just banter like "what you just did" - last person thread in Mental's lair.
If you want to have discussions on anything - The Outerworld. (like it was before spamzilla even existed)
If you want to just spam/troll - Fek off to 4chan etc.

My thoughts.

Crash

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
!A mini wall of text appears!
Mental's Lair is essentially the old Spamzilla, everyone who was active there before(barring 3~5 people) also have access there now.

"The Lounge" re-branding of it was the single worst thing to happen to the Evo sections. It was intended to basically be a "light" version of the Outerworld which still makes no sense really if you knew what the Outerworld was. It was re-branded because everyone was apparently just sick of all the literal "lol"/"spam" posts.

This ended up forcing the outerworld to be about "serious discussions" which ended up just being a news story every few weeks. Which then in turn screwed up the debate section since "serious" topics would end up being posted in the Outerworld.

I remember everyone being confused on where exactly something be posted and in the end just got thrown into "The Lounge" as a safe bet which is why it had "high activity".

Hell even then only "light discussions" that happened there was just in the big 3 threads since everything was always being pushed off the first page, it was rare that a thread would survive on the first page for a week.

Essentially, what I think it comes down to:
If you want to just banter like "what you just did" - last person thread in Mental's lair.
If you want to have discussions on anything - The Outerworld. (like it was before spamzilla even existed)
If you want to just spam/troll - Fek off to 4chan etc.

My thoughts.

Crash

ghmm?
Good thoughts.
But still think Spamzilla would be more fun.
Since MentaL's Lair is for 1,5K peepz/subs only.
and that stopped the fun ;)

Back