• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ragezone youtube

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have a Giveaway for each month and each month the contest is a video contest about ragezone. anything can happen ur choice. also if we do meatspin we will be flagged down to the extreme.

EDIT: When the winner wins for their video then u put it on the account as RaGEZONE's Video.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Advertise rz servers, website and other?

Other being selling ad space. Like videos for private servers or something.

@Dawson: you made my day xD

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont want to sell advertising on youtube , i mean... legally I have no rights to so its just asking for trouble.

hrmmm

Free advertising if you fill out a request for and are a subscriber?

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
subscribed!
I guess you should add videos about the MMORPG development
like the video 'create your own..." that had a good scene of a development server
add more like warcraft/runescape/maplestory
advertise MU online since ragezone is hosting it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe videos of in-game Mu Online and Lineage events? Or Pking..

Reaction score
How about waiting till the RaGEZONE MU Trailer competition is over?
The Guild Wars competition video looks good for now.

As Sparrow suggested, posting videos of events would be a good idea but I think it's better to put up the official trailer before all that is done.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I already like the tutorials. I've done a video tutorial and a tech demo of a development I'm working on on RZ on YT myself... but I'm not sure as you can "share" clips with other YouTubers.

You can favourite your friends, and they are added to your page though. I'm sure we'd be happy to have RZ YT host a copy for us if they like our submission enough, but how would you keep up with all the tutorials and guides we make and post in threads on RZ? :$:

Back